Registry and Gift Forum

Issues with Target registry?

Ever since I started a Target registry, I have had nothing but problems with it. I can't manage it online. It won't log me in. I know what my email and password are because I use the same one for everything. I signed up online so I could add things without going in. (that didn't work. everything I wanted said it was out of stock and wouldn't let me add it.) We went in and scanned some stuff after logging in with my appropriate email and password. Now I can't do anything with it! They were supposed to email me my password, but it has been over an hour. I can still find it by searching as a guest.

Anyone else having this issue? It is drving me crazy and I am about to delete it and make a new one at a store with a better website.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Issues with Target registry?

• I deleted my target registry.  It was a pain.  I on the other hand went in the store and scanned things, but no pictures showed up, and everything said "online only" or it didn't have a price, which didn't help anyone on my guestlist since most prefer shopping in the store.

I vote delete it if it is that much of a hassle.  
  • I am going to delete it. Do you think BBB is better? Their website is much easier to use!
  • I'm not having luck with it either and the Link n Sync for the 360 registry was a nightmare with the Target options.

I deleted a bunch of items awhile ago, but both Target and 360 still show them as available. No pics, no prices and only available online.

It's official; its got to go!
    Vacation White Knot
  • I have problems with the Target registry in regards to it saying it can't find my registry.

I also have a registry with BBB and it's great. Though I do recommend going in and using the scanner there, just because it was so fun. And I think it's easier to compare and really see what some things are if you do it in person. But managing my account online is really easy too.
  • I loved my Macys registry but not my target one.

Target would add random things on it or not add things that I wanted. It was a waste of time.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • It finally let me log in! I found all the stuff we had on there and added it to BBB and Amazon and deleted it! hahah It is petty, but it makes me so much happier!

• We used BBB and Target. I had zero problems with Target, so it might be case-by-case, but I would say if you are having issues and it's early enough that no one has purchased from it, go ahead and close it. We were very happy with BBB.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • My Target registry was a nightmare. We couldn't log in and neither could our guests. As a result no on bought anything off of it for my shower.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • our target registry was awesome! we haven't had any problems with it. Sorry to hear a lot of you are :( You would think that if they were having so many people with issues they would try to fix it! 
    Anniversary
  • My Target registry has been fine. Yes, there have been 2-3 days where I couldn't access the registry online, but it's not that big of a deal to me. So what, I couldn't stalk it for 2 days. I got over it. All of the items we scanned in store showed up online. After I noticed that there was quite a few that were only available in store, so I switched a few out for items also avail online. 

For me, I like the products more than the faulty website, so I kept the registry. If it's giving you this much grief, then get rid of it.
  • I had a Target registry for our wedding and didn't really have any troubles with it. 

But recently, Target re-did their webpage and I've had horrible problems with our baby registry.  It is driving me crazy. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards