Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Head's Up for lobster trap card holders! PIP

If you're looking for lobster trap card holders, Christmas Tree Shops have got a bunch in various sizes. I'm going to take the decorations off them and paint them white, but for $9.99, I'll take it! I'm using the smaller ones to fill with toiletries, etc for the bathrooms.

Re: Head's Up for lobster trap card holders! PIP

• Which Christmas tree shop? I would love one for my beach wedding...such a good idea
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-cape-cod_heads-up-for-lobster-trap-card-holders-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:94Discussion:8a246779-2048-4343-bf8f-211cda9aaeeePost:8ce9aca5-a3ff-4d47-91c9-f5973a9951bf">Re: Head's Up for lobster trap card holders! PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Which Christmas tree shop? I would love one for my beach wedding...such a good idea
    Posted by Jules5611[/QUOTE]

<div>These were at the Orleans CTS and they were just putting them out when my parents were there. If your CTS doesn't have any in stock, ask an associate to locate some for you and have them shipped to your local store. We've had great luck with that in the past.</div>
  • Wow awesome find. My moh spent way too much ordering one from amazon for me.
    Married to my best friend!! 8/19/12
  • Thanks for posting this helpful information. I just went to the Pembroke CTS and got the large tiffany blue trap. Its perfect for cards.
  • Thank you so much for the post, I've been searching everywhere for one that wasn't too expensive!

Hoping my Rhode Island one has one!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards