Wisconsin

DJs and Prices

I've been researching DJs that are available in WI. Here is what I have found with their prices. I 've been trying to look at multiple posts to get ideas, but thought it might be easier to get as many as we can in one place. If anyone else have others feel free to share!

All Star Music $995
Midwest Sound $820
Personal Touch- $995
Smovv Music- $1089
Complete Music- $895
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: DJs and Prices

• jberg134jberg134 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The price for Midwest sound depends on what you want.  I'm only paying $695.  Vendors often offer deals if they are booked at a bridal show too.
    September 2011 Siggy Challange: Honeymoon!
    image 145 Made the cut!
    image 59 Are ready to celebrate! image 23 Are missing out! image 65 Don't know the meaning of RSVP!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • gundy21gundy21 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Some also give discounts for off-season pricing (we got $100 off for our April wedding).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    What is included with the prices above?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We used Music Masters Entertainment (mmedjs.com).   We had all day coverage (no time limit!) for $850.  Lars is really amazing and did a great job!  We got a ton of compliments on the music. 
    My Planning Bio
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    212 image Invited
    94 image Wouldn't miss it!
    75 image Are party-poopers
    43 image Are confused about how rsvps work
    RSVPS are due June 11th!
  • MiksChick23MiksChick23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It might help to note the area of WI that these DJs work out of. For example, a Milwaukee DJ may charge to drive to a wedding in Green Bay.

I'm using Midwest Entertainment, and he charges differently depending on how long you want him. Most of the DJs I've researched in the Chippewa Valley (Eau Claire Area) are about $1000 for a full day and a little less for just the reception.
    Anniversary
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I used Mike Miller DJ.  He is $900 for essentially unlimited hours.  He did cocktail hour, dinner, and reception.  He's a bit kooky, but was very well prepared and really kept the party going.  http://www.mikemillerdj.com/
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • kkos89kkos89 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got Midwest for my April 2012 wedding for $495... 4 hours dinner/cocktail music and 4 hour dance.
    April 2012 September Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Is anyone doing an uplight package?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    My wife and I used Smoov Music and got $100 off so we paid $989 and this included the LED up-lighting. We were very satisfied with everything they did for us and went above and beyond. I highly recommend them.
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Muzic in Motion for 7 hours and an uplighting package of 18 lights for $999. 
  • PaigeH30PaigeH30 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    kkos89-
    How did you get such a good deal?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards