Florida-South Florida
Options

New to posting, but got some checks! But need some recs

Venue (ceremony and reception)-wright by the sea!-check
Photography-Jill Erwich photography-check
Save the dates-check!

Still trying to figure out inexpensive wedding officiant, dj, and caterer.

Any recs for dj that is about 100-150 and hour, or an officiant for less than 200, or a caterer that can do it for about10 per person for about 100 ppl

Re: New to posting, but got some checks! But need some recs

• Options

$10 per person for catering is really tough...you might want to consider Char- Hut or a BBQ place like Sonny's.  Or platters from Publix.

• Options
    Scruby's is another great BBQ they are in Pembroke Pines and Davie I believe. Also, Doris' does great catering from what I've heard as well. There's a thread on here a page or two back that have some officiant recommendations. Some had prices on their website within your budget. As for DJs, not sure. Hopefully other brides can chime in. Or check some from the vendor reviews post on the top of this forum. Great checks so far!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Off the top of my head, the closest I know of that you are going to get for that price would probably be Eddie B DJ's ... Their "most popular" package is $1750 ... but thats for everything, so it may be within your range if you take some stuff off that package. HTH
  • Options
    Eddie B DJs and Officiant Ana Rosa Ramierez
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Check out Corporate Caterers
  • Options
    Also, checkout Vision DJs, DJ Billman, and Rockin Roy mobile DJ I'm trying to choose one myself, and they seem to have the best prices
  • Options
    In Response to Re:New to posting, but got some checks! But need some recs:[QUOTE]Also, checkout Vision DJs, DJ Billman, and Rockin Roy mobile DJ

I'm trying to choose one myself, and they seem to have the best prices Posted by empiregrl5[/QUOTE]

Empiregirl, who did you end up using?
    SoFla September Siggy - Hair Inspiration imageimage
  • Options
    Thanks for he suggestions ladies! I ended up deciding to use Robert Anderson as my officiant! He had great prices and reviews. I also heard about elite entertainment and my sister is going to check them out they start at600
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards