Ohio-Columbus
Options

engagement photo locations

Hey!
  We are about to take our engagement photos within the next few weeks, our photographer (estes images) is based in Dayton... so he's coming up here to take them for us.  We have TWO locations to choose, any suggestions?  (i'm think creekside and OSU for wedding day)..

HELP!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: engagement photo locations

• Options
    we did the columbus museum of art and schiller park. i've also heard of people having great shots at the statehouse, franklin park conservatory (check ahead of time), north bank park, westin lobby etc.
  • Options
    we're doing ours at creekside.
  • Options
    Goodale park (although the nice fountain is under construction or something) and Short North for an urban vibe.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Franklin Park Conservatory charges a damn arm and a leg for you to take photos there!! It's gorgeous, but like $200!!

Im no help on locations.. I live in FL and we are hopefully going to take photos at the Shoe the next time we are up there.
  • Options
    I did E pics at Franklin Park before. We just paid the fee to get in and nobody said we had to pay more to take pictures there. There were several other photographers doing pictures there as well.
  • Options
    We had ours done at the Conservatory and they came out beautifully.  We actually didn't pay ANY kind of fees.  We happened upon a really pretty garden when we first got there and just walked on it!
  • Options
    We are going to do ours at North Bank Park and the millinuem mile, that area is so pretty and I want one by the large gavel? on Front st downtown!
  • Options
    abt87abt87 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    If it's not too cold you could do Genoa Park by COSI, or do something along the scioto mile.
  • Options
    Since the fiance and I have so much time before the wedding, we wanted to do "four seasons" of engagement pictures. I'm from a town near Cincinnati, (summer pictures at the lake), he's from Athens (winter pictures in the Hocking Hills), we met while at school in Circleville, (Autumn), and we currently live in Columbus (spring pictures at the Franklin Park Conservatory). 
    Pictures are a big part of the wedding memories for us, and each round of engagement pictures are going to be a part of the ceremony as well. 
  • Options
    we used Northbank park and innis woods
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards