Illinois-Chicago
Options

Wedding Planners

Has anyone used The Smitten Bride for their wedding planner?

If not, who are you using (if you hired one), or who did you use if the date has passed?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Wedding Planners

• Options
    We used Karolina Warren, Weddings by Karolina, she was GREAT!!!
  • Options
    We are using Lauren with LK events. She is great! We hired her from day one and she has had everythigng easier. I am getting married downtown the same day has the G8 summit so I need all the help i can get!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I second Karolina! She was definitely worth the money. We hired her as a day-of coordinator but she was always available before the wedding for any help I needed or questions I had.
  • Options
    We are using Karolina Warren as our DOC.  She is pretty responsive to emails (1-2days turnaround time.)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    521image 126image 39image 356image RSVP Date: August 1
  • Options
    We're using Mira from As You Wish as a day of coordinator.  So far, she's been great to work with.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    If you're a budget bride, don't waste your time with LOLA Event Productions.  She has no interest in working with a small budget and she'll just make you feel bad because you don't have a lot of money to spend.
  • Options
    I used Joan at Five Grain Events and she was amazing.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Many venues are now offering "in-house" wedding planners at minimum fees or they are incorporated into the hall rental and they do everythng a hired event planner would do. I have noticed the same thing about some rental companies or staffing companies in which the event planner also provides staff for events whether is be servers, bartenders, chefs, bus boys, etc.
  • Options
    I just hired the Smitten Bride for day of coordination. So far they have been super friendly. I fell in love with their personalities and they have been helpful with any questions I have.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards