California-Los Angeles

Another Newbie: Me!

Hi All,

I'm so excited to be here.  I can't tell you how long I've waited for this moment and my own Knot experience.  My name is Alex and my fiance's name is Jonathan.  We've been engaged for just under 3 months.  We set our date yesterday and secured our venue officially.  I'm so thrilled it's actually set now...
We also sent out our engagement party invitations this  week too and I was able to go online and semi-register for a few things.  So fun.  So far my process has been a blast and I cannot wait for what's to come...Smile 
xoxo, Alex

Re: Another Newbie: Me!

• jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations and welcome to the boards!

Thank you for the "full disclosure" but I must remind you that you cannot mention your business on the forums.  I hope that you have a great experience on the knot.  My advice is before you post on other boards (mainly the international boards) that you lurk first and get the feel of the boards.  Each one has a different vibe.  Good luck and happy planning.

Also, make sure you post your wedding date and venue on the sticky post at the top of the LA page.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!
    All the ladies on this board are extremely nice. As for the other boards, some of the girls there can be kinda snarky and will chew you to pieces if you aren't careful. Our moderator Jagore is the best.

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask. We are all here to help :)
    Finally a Mrs! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome and Congrats!!!

You've come to the right place these girls are truly amazing and I don't know how I would of ever made it without them!!!!!

Happy Planning!!!
  • TysWife2BeTysWife2Be member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and Happy Planning!
    AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

• Vans18Vans18 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations on your Engagement! Happy Planning!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi, ladies! I'm kinda new myself.  I've been engaged for about 4 months and we just set our date two weeks ago.  We're having a challenging time finding a venue that fits our style and wont break the bank.  We only have a few months to go. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards