Oregon

Inexpensive linens?

I'm desperately searching for table linens! My FI and I are paying for the wedding ourselves, and are on a shoestring budget. I've found a couple sites for rentals so far, but the lowest price I've found so far was $12-$14 per table cloth...and that's for simple white ones! It doesn't seem like a lot until you multiply it by how many tables we have.

Does anyone know of a way I could get my hands on inexpensive linens in the PDX metro area, Salem area, or even from an online vendor?

ANY help would be HUGELY appreciated!

Re: Inexpensive linens?

• edited December 2011
    A couple of rental places I've used in the past....

Interstate Special Events: www.isevents.com
    The Party Pros:  www.thepartypros.com

You may even want to look into buying inexpensive fabric and making them yourself, stalk all the after-Christmas sales, or check out Ikea prices.
  • DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you using a caterer?  Your caterer may have some connections or be able to provide them much cheaper.  Or consider purchasing at Ikea.  They have a white tableclotch for under $6.
  • racheladineracheladine member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

I never thought of using IKEA. That makes sense though, they have great prices on everything else under the sun! I'll be sure to check them out, as well as the other websites you listed, thank you so much!

• andij1616andij1616 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Linentablecloth.com and efavormart.com also have linens for a good price.  I have read good reviews of other brides that have used them on the Budget Wedding board.  We will probably be getting ours from one of those places.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_oregon_inexpensive-linens?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:119Discussion:f019e71e-1e0c-43e6-b338-eae083d8116ePost:aa6dd396-1cbe-4afe-9072-eeba30bdeb2c">Re: Inexpensive linens?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Linentablecloth.com and efavormart.com also have linens for a good price.  I have read good reviews of other brides that have used them on the Budget Wedding board.  We will probably be getting ours from one of those places.
    Posted by andij1616[/QUOTE]

I second Linen table Cloth! Their prices can't be beat. Plus, you can sell your linens on CL or split the cost with another knottie.
  • edited December 2011
    American Linens rents them for $5.08 through the church we're using - ask your venue if they have any vendor discounts.
  • edited December 2011
    I purchased 16 108" round ivory tablecloths for my 6/5/10 wedding.  Would you be interested in them?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards