Connecticut

Justice of the Peace

Quoted $275.00 is this a lot. She is traveling from Norwalk to Branford and offers a lot in her package. I have no clue since my 1st wedding I got married in a Catholic Chuch and I was told I had to give a donation of 700.
Thanks

Re: Justice of the Peace

• It's a bit on the high side, but go with your gut.  This is the person who will be in all your ceremony photos - you want someone you'll remember fondly.  If you can afford it and you like her, do it.

I'm paying $200, and she's coming for the ceremony and that's it.  We have a co-officiant, we wrote the ceremony ourselves, and she isn't able to come to the rehearsal.  So I'd say you're fine.

Anniversary

• I just finished my JP search and  that price is pretty in line with what I was seeing from other officiants. 
  • david st germaine......guy is amazing
  • Check out Sara Carson.... She  was wonderful to sit and work with.  I believe her rates when I met with her a couple years back was between $100-$150 and she traveled to your location at no additional cost as well as didn't ask for an up front deposit which I thought was nice.
    Her website is sarajp.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards