Ohio-Toledo

Special Occasions Catering

So, I know we are going to go with Strawberry Acres for our wedding reception. I have been speaking with people and am probably going to use special occasions catering. My question is, has anyone used them? Have they provided an extra person to help out with bartending and such? I was just curious. If they have, how much extra do they charge for a bartender? All we are serving is beer and wine.

Re: Special Occasions Catering

• I wanted to know about them too! We aren't using them for any bar services but considering them for catering. Let me know if you hear anything! :)
  • I am from the Sycamore area, and have used Special Occasions for many events around the area. They have good food, but its rather generic. We are using Greenbriar Catering in Carey for our wedding reception food.
    Time to start planning...October 13,2012
  • I used them for our wedding last week. They were really great. The food is rather generic but it is delicious and really affordable. You can also add on linens, napkins, china and silverware etc for really good prices and they take care of setting it up and cleaning it as well (as opposed to using a rental company for all that stuff). They do charge extra for bartenders but I can't remember exactly how much. We ended up having 2 bartenders and everything worked out just fine. We also used strawberry acres and everything was beautiful! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards