Flowers
Options

the flower guys HELP

Hey all! Has anyone had any experience with using "the flower guys" off Central AVe. in Minneapolis?  We went there yesterday and everything seemed wonderful, good prices, beautiful flowers, and Jose seems really awesome.  However, when we got home i looked at the reviews and alot of them are not in their favor.  anyone on here have any experience with them??>

We are on a budget, and his prices seemed to be in our ball park but i dont want to sacrifice my wedding day being a disappointment with the flowers just to save a buck

Re: the flower guys HELP

• Options
    twilight.rosetwilight.rose member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try posting this on your local board. The ladies there will be more help. :)
    **i'm a little drunk on you and high on summertime** Photobucket
  • Options
    flower_divaflower_diva member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    just googled them and looked at their info. If I were you I would look elsewhere. the positive reviews sound bogus in my opinion. Just remember....you get what you pay for. Hire a reputable florist,someone you know or have used before.The best florist will charge more than the others......better product,better service,better reliability.That's usually why they cost more,they know what they are doing, and know you can't provide a quality product for nothing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thank you so much!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards