Not Engaged Yet

Hi, I'm New!

Screen Name: chchchcherrybomb 

Significant Other's Age: 27 

What You Do: vocal coach/makeup artist

What SO Does: high school music teacher

State of Relationship: very serious, living together, not engaged, happy where we are. 

How Long You've Been Together: about 10 years

How You Met: he was working the merch table for a band that I was seeing at a venue in NYC. He kept flirting with me all night and even gave me some free stickers. He was very persistant. 

Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): N/A

Real Babies: we have a 10 year old daughter and a 2 year old son.

Fur Babies: we have a kitty named Hawkeye (my SO is big into comic books)

Loves: The Runaways/Joan Jett/Lita Ford (actually, any women who rock), punk music, the Beatles, glittery things, Johnnie Walker whiskey, good beer, cupcakes, my kids, Angry Birds, zombie movies, independent movies, unsigned bands, Twizzlers/red licorice

Hates: flat beer, static on the radio, reality TV, sweet potatoes (they're imposters!)

Pet Peeves: people who cough or sneeze into their hand and then don't wash/wipe their hands; people who pick any orafice in public (teeth, nose, feet); crowded movie theaters; cereal that gets soggy too fast. 

Hobbies/Activities: playing guitar, writing songs & short stories, watching Food Network, reading, going for walks. 

Favorite Thing About Your SO: he and I are birds of a feather, two sides of the same coin. We have so much in common it's ridiculous and, above all, he loves me and our kids.  

Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: he's a really bad cook, so I do all the cooking at home. It gets tiresome, but it's better than spending hours waving a towel at the fire alarm. 

Describe Your Personality: awkward, nerdy punk rocker. Hard on the outside, mush on the inside. 

Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): Maybe a 7? I can be really judgey. 

I've Been On TK Since: Um. A week, maybe? 

How You Came to Be On TK: I'm my friend's maid of honor and I've never been one in my entire life. I was Googling how to throw a shower and the rest is history. So, I'm hoping I can learn some stuff on here. 

How I like my potatoes: fried. I can't get enough of french fries. I like - no, love french fries.

Favorite book/author: my favorite book is "The Red Tent" by Anita Diamant. My favorite author is Agatha Christie. It sounds really lame, but I've read everything she wrote, and I can't get enough of Poirot. 

Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I don't know how it happened, but I met George Harrison when I was really little, maybe 5 years old. There's an old picture of me, my mom and George. Rumor has it I asked him to marry me. 
You're so rad, more rad than my dad If you were a fabric you'd be plaid Everybody knows plaid is so rad I think about you and I go mad You're so rad

~The Bouncing Souls

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Hi, I'm New!

• HI & welcome to the board! We need pics of Hawkeye ASAP if not sooner. 

What's your favorite show on Food Network?
    What's the last movie you saw in the theater?
    What's your go-to beer?

• edited July 2012
    <div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_hi-im-new-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:fbbc7515-315b-4d1a-907b-5c8840624037Post:48ebcbf7-4d36-4862-b3fc-0c3842afa6ba">Re: Hi, I'm New!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Welcome, I'm judgy and angry at trolly newbs, and nice to everyone else.  Have a cupcake.  What's your favorite cupcake?
    Posted by hellotarra[/QUOTE]
    </div><div>
    </div>YES CUPCAKE! :D <div>
    </div><div>My favorite cupcake is red velvet (very boring, I know), but Sprinkes makes a lemon coconut cupcake that I would die for!</div>
    You're so rad, more rad than my dad If you were a fabric you'd be plaid Everybody knows plaid is so rad I think about you and I go mad You're so rad

~The Bouncing Souls

• hi and welcome!
    Do you have a favorite desert?

Favorite alcoholic drink?

Anniversary

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_hi-im-new-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:fbbc7515-315b-4d1a-907b-5c8840624037Post:91bbefa6-c49f-4f50-a63e-093686525b9c">Re: Hi, I'm New!</a>:
    [QUOTE]HI & welcome to the board! We need pics of Hawkeye ASAP if not sooner.  What's your favorite show on Food Network? What's the last movie you saw in the theater? What's your go-to beer?
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I will try to get some pics of Hawkeye, but he likes to hide! 
    </div><div>
    </div><div>My favorite show on Food Network was Good Eats with Alton Brown, but sadly it is not on anymore. My new favorite is Cupcake Wars! But I also like Chopped. </div><div>
    </div><div>The last movie I saw in theaters was The Dark Knight Rises</div><div>
    </div><div>My go-to beer is Blue Moon. I also like Hefeweizen, which a friend turned me onto a few months ago. </div>

~The Bouncing Souls

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_hi-im-new-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:fbbc7515-315b-4d1a-907b-5c8840624037Post:641e6bf5-6f3a-42e9-8380-bd18589a7b71">Re: Hi, I'm New!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hi, I'm New! : I will try to get some pics of Hawkeye, but he likes to hide!  My favorite show on Food Network was <strong>Good Eats</strong> with Alton Brown, but sadly it is not on anymore. My new favorite is Cupcake Wars! But I also like <strong>Chopped</strong>.  The last movie I saw in theaters was <strong>The Dark Knight Rises</strong> My go-to beer is Blue Moon. I also like <strong>Hefeweizen</strong>, which a friend turned me onto a few months ago. 
    Posted by chchchcherrybomb[/QUOTE]

<div>I <3 all of the above. </div><div>
    </div><div>Also, you seem normal (so far) so please stick around!</div>

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_hi-im-new-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:fbbc7515-315b-4d1a-907b-5c8840624037Post:6cb7bf8d-6793-4af9-882b-faed28c39166">Re: Hi, I'm New!</a>:
    [QUOTE]hi and welcome! Do you have a favorite desert? Favorite alcoholic drink?
    Posted by danser55[/QUOTE]

<div>Favorite dessert is definitely cupcakes! But I love, love, love pie, especially pecan, key lime and chocolate </div><div>
    </div><div>Favorite alcoholic beverage...well, I love beer and whiskey, but I've also been known to enjoy martinis. But those are reserved for fancy nights. </div>

~The Bouncing Souls

• edited July 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_hi-im-new-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:fbbc7515-315b-4d1a-907b-5c8840624037Post:b2590dc9-dcb5-4245-8db1-cb2991f6124b">Re: Hi, I'm New!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hi, I'm New! : I <3 all of the above.  Also, you seem normal (so far) so please stick around!
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Awesome! </div><div>
    </div><div>Hefeweizen is pretty delicious. I had it for the first time at a 4th of July party. A friend of mine is a huge beer connoisseur and is always finding new and interesting ones to bring to parties. He also brought this beer called Sixpoint Resin, which nearly knocked me over. It's made with mostly hops. </div>

~The Bouncing Souls

• What kind of vocal coaching do you do?  I've studied some opera but mostly musical theater.

Anniversary

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_hi-im-new-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:fbbc7515-315b-4d1a-907b-5c8840624037Post:641e6bf5-6f3a-42e9-8380-bd18589a7b71">Re: Hi, I'm New!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hi, I'm New! : I will try to get some pics of Hawkeye, but he likes to hide!  My favorite show on Food Network was<strong> Good Eats with Alton Brown</strong>, but sadly it is not on anymore. My new favorite is Cupcake Wars! But I also like Chopped.  The last movie I saw in theaters was The Dark Knight Rises My go-to beer is Blue Moon. I also like Hefeweizen, which a friend turned me onto a few months ago. 

Alton Brown is my favorite.  I approve.
  • Yay for playing guitar!  How long have you played?  I started about 10 years ago (wayyy back in high school, *creaks old bones*).  We can be nerds together.
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_hi-im-new-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:fbbc7515-315b-4d1a-907b-5c8840624037Post:ae901f57-0a72-4c92-9eb8-93f88e2000f3">Re: Hi, I'm New!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hi, I'm New! : Favorite dessert is definitely cupcakes! But I love, love, love pie, especially pecan,<strong> key lime</strong> and chocolate  Favorite alcoholic beverage...well, I love beer and whiskey, but I've also been known to enjoy <strong>martinis</strong>. But those are reserved for fancy nights. 

Friends ON!!  Have you had a key lime pie martini?  I feel like you'd really love it.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_hi-im-new-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:fbbc7515-315b-4d1a-907b-5c8840624037Post:9ba8a2cc-f3bd-4390-8409-75915fb01848">Re: Hi, I'm New!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hi, I'm New! : Friends ON!!  Have you had a key lime pie martini?  I feel like you'd really love it.
    Posted by flygirlmeg[/QUOTE]
    I haven't had one in so long.  Please mail one to me at your earliest convenience. Kthx. <3
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_hi-im-new-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:fbbc7515-315b-4d1a-907b-5c8840624037Post:51db536d-2489-4269-af1b-c1ee5911ad46">Re: Hi, I'm New!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hi, I'm New! : I haven't had one in so long.  Please mail one to me at your earliest convenience. Kthx. <3
    Posted by LaSak87[/QUOTE]

On the way!
  • edited July 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_hi-im-new-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:fbbc7515-315b-4d1a-907b-5c8840624037Post:ba0c5df4-1e63-43ac-b685-08c81b61f35c">Re: Hi, I'm New!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hi, I'm New! : On the way!
    Posted by flygirlmeg[/QUOTE]
    I haz a happy!
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_hi-im-new-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:fbbc7515-315b-4d1a-907b-5c8840624037Post:96886cc2-8b2b-47a8-adf2-d61bf02bc50d">Re: Hi, I'm New!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay for playing guitar!  How long have you played?  I started about 10 years ago (wayyy back in high school, *creaks old bones*).  We can be nerds together.

Shut up. Ten years ago, I had just graduated from college...where I took one quarter of classical guitar.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_hi-im-new-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:fbbc7515-315b-4d1a-907b-5c8840624037Post:8a6e2f7c-695a-4071-888f-184421cfb747">Re: Hi, I'm New!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hi, I'm New! : Shut up. Ten years ago, I had just graduated from college...where I took one quarter of classical guitar.
    Posted by leia1979[/QUOTE]
    Haha I was that kid in high school and college that wore studded belts with my Dickies, wrist bands, and tilted trucker hats.  I thought I was totally BA while playing my guitar.
    Anniversary
  • CASK85CASK85 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_hi-im-new-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:fbbc7515-315b-4d1a-907b-5c8840624037Post:30300b82-7921-4a72-9aa5-849f1ad15975">Re: Hi, I'm New!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hi, I'm New! : Haha I was that kid in high school and college that wore studded belts with my Dickies, wrist bands, and tilted trucker hats.  I thought I was totally BA while playing my guitar.
    I didn't think it was possible, but I love you even more now, knowing this about you :) 
  • Oooh, so many responses! Sorry for the delay, was chasing a toddler! 

Elle - I do miss Alton! I enjoy seeing him on Iron Chef and Next Food Network Star. 

danser - I teach mostly contemporary/Broadway style. I teach mostly school-aged kids, up to 18. I don't have any experience with opera.

LaSak - I've been playing guitar for about 14 years, since middle school. Hooray for nerds! 

flygirlmeg - I didn't know there was a such a thing as a key lime pie martini! I think I need to hunt one down. ASAP! 

~The Bouncing Souls

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_hi-im-new-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:fbbc7515-315b-4d1a-907b-5c8840624037Post:8078ae50-bbf9-4641-a3f4-36b33e11275c">Re: Hi, I'm New!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oooh, so many responses! Sorry for the delay, was chasing a toddler! <strong> Elle - I do miss Alton! I enjoy seeing him on Iron Chef and Next Food Network Star.</strong>  danser - I teach mostly contemporary/Broadway style. I teach mostly school-aged kids, up to 18. I don't have any experience with opera. LaSak - I've been playing guitar for about 14 years, since middle school. Hooray for nerds!  flygirlmeg - I didn't know there was a such a thing as a key lime pie martini! I think I need to hunt one down. ASAP! 

He's so good on Iron Chef.  I love his nerdy humor.  I might be a tiny bit in love with him.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_hi-im-new-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:fbbc7515-315b-4d1a-907b-5c8840624037Post:8078ae50-bbf9-4641-a3f4-36b33e11275c">Re: Hi, I'm New!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oooh, so many responses! Sorry for the delay, was chasing a toddler!  Elle - I do miss Alton! I enjoy seeing him on Iron Chef and Next Food Network Star.  danser - I teach mostly contemporary/Broadway style. I teach mostly school-aged kids, up to 18. I don't have any experience with opera. LaSak - I've been playing guitar for about 14 years, since middle school. Hooray for nerds!  flygirlmeg - <strong>I didn't know there was a such a thing as a key lime pie martini! I think I need to hunt one down. ASAP! </strong>

Cheesecake Factory has a really good one.  DO it.
  • Welcome, welcome!  I love "I'm New" posts that don't contain any BSC crap (though, if I'm honest, I also love "I'm New" posts that contain BSC crap because they remind me how nice it is to be sane). 

What is your favorite Broadway musical?

I loved opera and Broadway music and used to sing (now I just annoy everyone singing along to the radio).

Favorite current song?
  • cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited July 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_hi-im-new-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:fbbc7515-315b-4d1a-907b-5c8840624037Post:68d5c647-36dc-4788-834a-16ef3df22c43">Hi, I'm New!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Screen Name:  chchchcherrybomb  Age:  27 Significant Other's Age:  27  What You Do:  vocal coach/makeup artist What SO Does:  high school music teacher State of Relationship:  very serious, living together, not engaged, happy where we are.  How Long You've Been Together:  about 10 years How You Met:  he was working the merch table for a band that I was seeing at a venue in NYC. He kept flirting with me all night and even gave me some free stickers. He was very persistant.  Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married):  N/A Real Babies:  we have a 10 year old daughter and a 2 year old son. Fur Babies:  we have a kitty named Hawkeye (my SO is big into comic books) Loves:  The Runaways/Joan Jett/Lita Ford (actually, any women who rock), punk music, the Beatles, glittery things, Johnnie Walker whiskey, good beer, cupcakes, my kids, Angry Birds, zombie movies, independent movies, unsigned bands, Twizzlers/red licorice Hates:  flat beer, static on the radio, reality TV, sweet potatoes (they're imposters!) Pet Peeves:  people who cough or sneeze into their hand and then don't wash/wipe their hands; people who pick any orafice in public (teeth, nose, feet); crowded movie theaters; cereal that gets soggy too fast.  Hobbies/Activities:  playing guitar, writing songs & short stories, watching Food Network, reading, going for walks.  Favorite Thing About Your SO:  he and I are birds of a feather, two sides of the same coin. We have so much in common it's ridiculous and, above all, he loves me and our kids.   Least Favorite Thing About Your SO:  he's a  really bad  cook, so I do all the cooking at home. It gets tiresome, but it's better than spending hours waving a towel at the fire alarm.  Describe Your Personality:  awkward, nerdy punk rocker. Hard on the outside, mush on the inside.  Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]):  Maybe a 7? I can be really judgey.  I've Been On TK Since:  Um. A week, maybe?  How You Came to Be On TK:  I'm my friend's maid of honor and I've never been one in my entire life. I was Googling how to throw a shower and the rest is history. So, I'm hoping I can learn some stuff on here.  How I like my potatoes:  fried. I can't get enough of french fries.<strong> I like - no,  love  french fries.</strong> Favorite book/author:  my favorite book is "The Red Tent" by Anita Diamant. My favorite author is Agatha Christie. It sounds really lame, but I've read everything she wrote, and I can't get enough of Poirot.  Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself:  I don't know how it happened, but I met George Harrison when I was really little, maybe 5 years old. There's an old picture of me, my mom and George. Rumor has it I asked him to marry me. 

<div>You have said the magic words. Welcome! I just finished reading the Red Tent. I really enjoyed it. I like books like that... ones about historical figures but which are somewhat fiction. Have you read The Other Bolyen Girl?</div><div>
    </div><div>ETA: Where in NY are you? I'm from Rochester. Also, we should bookmark this page to show newbs how to do it right.</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• That is great you teach voice.  I always wish I could sing better and someday I want to learn how to belt. lol

Anniversary

• You had me at your screen name- <3 it! 

What is your favorite thing to cook on a busy night? What about when you have time to 'play' in the kitchen?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_hi-im-new-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:fbbc7515-315b-4d1a-907b-5c8840624037Post:3756dca7-6a60-474d-9b3b-e92ba693b554">Re: Hi, I'm New!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Welcome, welcome!  I love "I'm New" posts that don't contain any BSC crap (though, if I'm honest, I also love "I'm New" posts that contain BSC crap because they remind me how nice it is to be sane).  What is your favorite Broadway musical? I loved opera and Broadway music and used to sing (now I just annoy everyone singing along to the radio). Favorite current song?
    Posted by minskat30[/QUOTE]
    <div>
    </div><div>I'm guessing BSC is something not good...something associated with crazy? Yeah, I've seen some of the other intro posts and they're um, interesting. I wanted to speak up a few times but didn't think it was my place. </div><div>
    </div><div>My favorite Broadway musical ... hmm ... well, I thought <em>American Idiot</em> was brilliant, but I think I have to go with a classic for my all-time favorite, and that would be <em>Into the Woods</em>. I love the dark side of fairy tales and, well, come on: it's <em>Sondheim</em>. </div><div>
    </div><div>Favorite current song is one that's been on the radio recently, "Tongue Tied" by Grouplove. It gets stuck in my head, it's so catchy! </div>

~The Bouncing Souls

• Yay another Sondheim fan. I am a huge Sondheim fan.  I love Into the Woods, Assasins is another great one of his.

Anniversary

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_hi-im-new-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:fbbc7515-315b-4d1a-907b-5c8840624037Post:044ef7d1-7148-42e5-b003-cd4d167d1ce2">Re: Hi, I'm New!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Hi, I'm New! : You have said the magic words. Welcome! I just finished reading the Red Tent. I really enjoyed it. I like books like that... ones about historical figures but which are somewhat fiction. Have you read The Other Bolyen Girl? ETA: Where in NY are you? I'm from Rochester. Also, we should bookmark this page to show newbs how to do it right.
    Posted by cu97tiger[/QUOTE]

<div>If french fries are magic words, I'm a sorcerer. I've been known to devour plates of fries solo - especially when I was pregnant. Disco fries are my biggest weakness (french fries smothered in brown gravy and melted mozzarella cheese). </div><div>
    </div><div>I love <em>The Red Tent</em> so much! I've read it countless times. As for <em>The Other Boleyn Girl</em>, I bought it when the movie came out but I don't think I've ever actually read it. I'm in the middle of <em>Catching Fire</em> from the Hunger Games series right now, so maybe <em>The Other Boleyn Girl</em> will be my next one.</div><div>
    </div><div>Also, I live in Brooklyn :) and I'm glad I'm a model newb! It makes me feel not so awkward! </div>

~The Bouncing Souls

• edited August 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_hi-im-new-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:fbbc7515-315b-4d1a-907b-5c8840624037Post:40edb5e4-17c0-4d38-817d-cff305188b0e">Re: Hi, I'm New!</a>:
    [QUOTE]You had me at your screen name- <3 it!  What is your favorite thing to cook on a busy night? What about when you have time to 'play' in the kitchen?
    Posted by lennonkdc[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Thank you! The Runaways were my first foray into punk music, and I love them with all my heart. </div><div>
    </div><div>My favorite thing to cook on a busy night is probably chicken parm or Sloppy Joes. I have really quick and easy recipes for both that I can whip up before everyone gets cranky.</div><div>
    </div><div>When I have time to play, then I break out the big guns and I like to make ossobucco (stewed veal). </div>

~The Bouncing Souls

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_hi-im-new-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:fbbc7515-315b-4d1a-907b-5c8840624037Post:369ef3f6-d84d-43c5-a193-47a647f7ed4d">Re: Hi, I'm New!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay another Sondheim fan. I am a huge Sondheim fan.  I love Into the Woods, Assasins is another great one of his.
    Posted by danser55[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>YES. Sondheim is amazing. I was fortunate enough to see <em>Sondheim on Sondheim</em> when it was on Broadway a few years ago (a birthday gift from my SO).

</div>

~The Bouncing Souls

• As for a picture of Hawkeye, I managed to snap a pic of the little dude as he dozed earlier...

~The Bouncing Souls

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards