Ohio-Northeast
Options

Printing Wedding Invites

I am designig my own wedding invitations. I was wondering if anyone new of any printers around the Akron area that would print these. I am looking for something other than Kinko's. (Have not had good experiences with them in the past). Maybe somewhere a little more professional. Not sure if anyone had their invites printed instead of just ordering them. Thanks!
Trying to Conceive Ticker

Re: Printing Wedding Invites

• Options
    JoeyOzJoeyOz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Okay, so this might not be what you're looking for, but I used Office Max.  I saved everything in pdf format and emailed it to them, and they printed everything (invites and rsvp cards) for under $8.  We only used black ink though on pre-bought stationary.  So I don't know if that will help you or not.  I worked with the Fairlawn/Montrose store and they were more than willing to do several pre-prints, free of charge to make sure everything was centered and the font was big enough, etc.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    NEOUCOM Printing Services will do an awesome job! Call them for a quote. Kelly is a designer and will help with anything you need! The number is 330.325.6386. They are about 10 minutes from the Kent exit on I-76E. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have used the Paper Mill which is located in Fairlawn near Summit Mall. They are a stationary and invitation place that will print your DIY invitations. They are very reasonable when I used them in 08. There is no website but just google the name. Or stop by there. Good Luck
  • Options
    l337Jacquil337Jacqui member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i am in love with catprint. they are online, but WOW do they do a fantastic job. they are fast, CHEAP, and the quality is amazing. i designed our entire invite set, as well as programs, and a dozen other things, and i went to them for everything. they can cut anything down to the size you need too! LOVE them! here is a pic of my gigantic order i placed with them in december lol

and here are my programs:

so maybe you dont have to go someplace local? here is their website:
    jacqui + erik 7.10.10
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    **Planning Bio**

• Options
    sarahb0485sarahb0485 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto to Cat Print. 

They are so sweet and will send you samples no problem. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Star Printing and they are a local company out of Akron. They dont do the invitations as much as they use to, but they may be able to hlep you out. I have a family member that works there. Pretty nice company!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jacqui- I love your invites , programs, ect. they look great!!! I am trying to make inexspensive save the dates right now and am having such a hard time! I am on the CatPrint website but am slightly confused.. did you design your own templates and if so , wth what program??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards