Favors

Paris/French Theme

After many thoughts I have decided to go with the infamous "edible" favor and put it inside of a tin.  With that said I wanted to find fleur-de-lis print but prefer in red or white instead of the traditional black and white.  Or maybe just some type of container/bag so I can place some Jordan almonds and mints in there.  Share if you have any idea where to find this type of tin or bag. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Paris/French Theme

• You might want to ask this on the Retro/Vintage board which is accessed via the "Wedding Theme Boards" to the left.

If you want to do the tins, google "bulk candy tins" to find the best price. I had a vintage theme to my wedding and used black & white toile, which also looks French. I found what I wanted by googling "black & white toile contact paper". You might have more luck with plain or red small chinese take-out boxes.
    There are a lot of tins and various types of boxes at www.papermart.com

I just googled red toile contact paper, and couldn't find contact paper (which was easy to use and I made cutouts and affixed them to things). But I did get this:

http://blinds-wallpaper.net/wallpaper/index.php?searchStr=red+toile&_a=viewCat&page=1

It appears most of the wallpapers are pre-pasted, and have repeating designs you could cut out and affix to the top of your tins. They range in price from $22 to $40+ for a roll that is 33 feet long & 10.5" across. Having done multiple home improvements, your best bet is probably the ones that are vinyl or vinyl coated.

Not sure you want to do a lot of DIY. I cut out repeating prints of the flowers in the paper I used with a small, shart pair of craft scissors.

Hope some of this helps you.
  • Thanks a bunch!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Add personalized fleur labels with your names and date to a canister, take out box, bag or jar.  There are several colors available.

http://123wrapper.com/Fleur-De-Lis-Small-Sticker-P2284744.aspx
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards