Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Newbie (kinda)

So I've been here and posted a bunch and never formally introduced myself, I guess I never really thought to!

I'm planning my January 14th, 2012 wedding at the Haverhill Country Club, booked our photographer already and meeting with a DJ (whom I think i'm booking) in 2 weeks. both through BE Weddings in Medford. (Donna was amazing with helping me pick people on a budget)

I work on Newbury Street so this board is where I frequent, but I tend to check the NH boards as well as DIY and Budgets.

I'm a bride on a budget so that's why we've planned so far in advance, so any ideas or help you ladies can provide is very welcome!

So far I've gotten a good amount done, especially with the amount of time I have left but my goal is to be done by next year at this time so the holidays are not too stressful before our big day :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Newbie (kinda)

• Options
    Shazzie116Shazzie116 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay for January brides! 

Sounds like you're in good shape, I had the same mindset with the holidays, and everything went smoothly. The only things I had left in the 2 weeks before the wedding were finishing programs and a couple other little things. 

Welcome :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Shazzie!  I loved the video from your wedding and was very happy to see another January bride around here! :)

I'm a big winter/holiday fan, and we got engaged the week before Xmas so I thought what better way to make it more enjoyable but to set our wedding date so close! (plus its 5 days after my fiance's birthday so he can easily remember the anniversary, not to mention the discounts for offseason!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!!! I love winter weddings :) I think they are magical and I happen to think snow is the best thing ever! Happy Planning!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!

We booked our DJ thru BE weddings (DJ Ryan) and so far, so good. Can't tell you about the actual day (it's in 6 weeks) but we really liked him in person and he was very receptive to our music ideas.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards