Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Beach Hair w/ Veil

Hi everyone,

I'm getting married in 10 days and still have no idea how to wear my hair.  It is a beach wedding with a veil and comb.  I'll looking to wear my veil lower, without pulling it over my face.  Should I pull my hair half back and put the comb on top of the veil?  Or all the way down?  Do veil's look weird with hair all down and simply stuck in the middle of your head?

@PanteneExpert and everyone else :)

Thanks so much for your help! 

Re: Beach Hair w/ Veil

• Options
    I think that it may look nice if you pull the front pieces of your hair back- take sections from the sides and secure with bobby pins and then tuck the comb in. It would look silly if your hair is totally down and your vail is just stuck in the middle. ALSO, being on a beach can get windy, so it's less likely your hair will stick to your lip gloss!
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Great idea!  The lip gloss part didn't even cross my mind :)  Thank you for your help!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_hair-411-pantene_beach-hair-w-veil?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:f05386ae-e822-4076-916f-0d897a736679Discussion:27746447-0c4b-4555-ac5b-80a39883fd0aPost:47c64105-9d38-4986-99b2-aa051ce44338">Re: Beach Hair w/ Veil</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think that it may look nice if you pull the front pieces of your hair back- take sections from the sides and secure with bobby pins and then tuck the comb in. It would look silly if your hair is totally down and your vail is just stuck in the middle. ALSO, being on a beach can get windy, so it's less likely your hair will stick to your lip gloss!
    Posted by sydaries[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    I think soft waves half up / half down would be pretty. Never thought about the lip gloss either good point.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards