Kentucky-Louisville

Wedding Invitations

Where do I go to get wedding invitations? Is the best place to go is on the internet or are there certain places to go to? What is everyones recommendations?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding Invitations

• I ordered mine from paper-source.com - Go to the "custom printing" section.  I LOVE them. They are great quality and you can customize colors. Along with them I ordered cute envelopes. 

I ordered my RSVP postcards from Zazzle.com
  • I got mine from Michael's. You can look them online from their website. You pick the invitation and it will walk you through the wording of each part of it. I love mine and they were so affordable.
    imageAnniversary
  • I ordered online.  For STDs I used Magnetstreet.com. For Invitations, I used Americanwedding.com.
  • If you have facebook look at Binvited. The owner, Brandy is awesome and is priced very reasonable. She is worth checking out and she is local so you can actually see what you are getting.
  • Etsy is an awesome place!!! Very creative and different and you can usually get great prices as well!
  • Thanks so much!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I second etsy, there are so many different choices and you can personalize them. Eveyone loved our invites!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards