Wedding Classifieds

FS: Martha Stewart Eyelet Invitation Suite - 80

I have a set of 80 of these including: invites, thank you cards, response cards, envelopes and stickers. Please let me know if you're interested. I live in NV so if you're out of the area, I will need shipping covered. Thanks.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: FS: Martha Stewart Eyelet Invitation Suite - 80

• would love to see a picture, and how much are you asking?
    8/12 March Siggy- reception venue!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • MissKitty0220MissKitty0220 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2011
    I'd take $30 plus shipping; I paid $20 a box when I bought these. I thought I had 80 thank you cards but I have 40 all purpose cards. They look like the RSVP cards and come with envelopes. Here's some pictures. I can e-mail more to you if you'd like.

The Invite - These come with the white bow to stick on and white envelopes. I have 2 boxes of 40.

The RSVP card and multi-purpose card. So there are 120 of these with envelopes.

The Envelope seals - I have 4 packs of these, so 80 total

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi, I have some of the invitations and my sister in law is getting married this September and is looking for one more of the Martha Stewart Eyelet invitation suite, do you happen to still have one available? Thanks!
  • I do. I have 2 boxes of 40 invites and 1 box of 40 all purpose cards (pretty much the RSVP cards with envelopes). I also have 80 envelope seals. Which pieces are you interested in?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I would like to purchase one of the invitation suites. Can you please email me to co ordinate shipping? My email address is rlawrence33@comcast.net Thanks, Rebecca
  • sashby1sashby1 member
    First Comment
    do you have anymore invitations suites left?
  • I have a box of 40 and 40 all purpose cards.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • sashby1sashby1 member
    First Comment
    ok, and how much would it be for the 40 invitations and 40 RSVP cards, including shipping?
  • I'd say $25, shipping included.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards