Canada

Wedding Wednesdays

Sorry no GTKY Monday this week... it was kind of a crazy day. I'll resume next week!

In the meantime, tell us all about your dress - squee! Smile If you don't have a dress yet, you can talk about what you're looking for.
Baby Birthday Ticker
Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w

Re: Wedding Wednesdays

• PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ohhh!! Dresses!

I know I have over 9 months but I ordered my dress the other day.  It was something I didn't want to wade through mounds of snow to deal with.  So it got ordered before the snow flew, and it'll be getting picked up (hopefully!) when there is not much on the ground.  That being said...it's beautiful and plain and I love it.  I'm going to get major bling (which is very me) to go with it and hopefully it'll look just as fun as I want it to.  

Here are some pics....

Staring at something....

Teehee!!

For some reason the sample pouffed out weird on one side but we discovered it was because one of the pick-ups was coming out.  The left should look as nice as the right on game day;)

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
    edited December 2011
    PS: please ignore the bra that is showing in my last pic.  I just noticed it.  LOL

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • miellenmiellen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ahhh... this was the most exciting part about our wedding.
    I designed my dress with my mom, and she made it (she happens to be a professional, lucky me!!).

It's an assymmetrical mermaid style, entirely tulle and the top part has handmade tulle flowers with handsewn crystals. Sigh... it's still covered in icing on the bottom from the wedding, I really need to get it cleaned.

Can we have a get together where we all wear are dresses again? LOL!

• LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My dress was Pronovias - the style is called "Rosana"  It is a strapless, ivory, french lace overlayed fitted dress with some beading and a small train.  I guess the styled would be "sheath" - quite fitted but with a little bit of flare (not quite mermaid).

• edited December 2011
    Ohhh I love my dress!!

It's a Sophia Tolli:

I ordered it in September and they told me 6-8 months....I can't wait!!
  • edited December 2011

Oooh and I love all the other dresses on here :) So pretty!

• edited December 2011
    I am awaiting the arrival of my dress.  It will be coming around Jan or Feb to my door!! 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • echo136echo136 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love my dress. It is very much what i was looking for - simple but not just a dress.  You can't really tell from the picture but it has a chiffon overlay on top of satin. There is beading around the bust and up the one side where the chiffon drapes from. It has a corset back with more beading around the back! I love it! I miss it! Cannot wait to see it this weekend. Its at my parents house 4 hours away!!!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine was from Joli Bridals. It was a modified A-line (cross between A-line and mermaid I guess), taffeta, all ruching on the bodice except for a tiny bit of beading on my left hip. It had a corset back. I realized during my shopping trip that I didn't want any tulle stuffing in the skirt, so this one only had a few layers of fabric lining. It was perfect - it turned out to be one of the hottest days of the summer and it was really nice a light.

I just luuurve all your dresses! (And miellen, a dress GTG would be HILARIOUS!)
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes - a dress GTG would be awesome.....if I could still fit into my dress - that could totally be my next goal! :p
    edited December 2011
    Lovely dresses ladies!! 

Murried Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards