~Favorite concert?

~Favorite concert venue?

~Chocolate or vanilla?

~Coke or Pepsi?

~Soda or pop?

Re: Monday!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    ~Favorite concert? -- Well I am going to the Maroon 5 Concert on Thurs. but so far my favorite is... Christina Aguilera - we also got to meet her! :)

~Favorite concert venue? Xcel

~Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla

~Coke or Pepsi? Coke- Diet ...

~Soda or pop? Cmon Minnesotans! - Pop
  • Options
    tpender13tpender13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ~Favorite concert?
    Hard to say, I've been to a bunch of good ones. It would either be Aerosmith at the DECC in Duluth when I was 15. I was in the third row! Or Prince at Xcel for the Musicology tour. Oooh, or maybe Billy Joel and Elton John at the X.
    ~Favorite concert venue?
    Probably Xcel
    ~Chocolate or vanilla?
    mmm, if we're just speaking generally, chocolate
    ~Coke or Pepsi?
    I like Coke products. But I'm not really that picky as long as it has caffeine and no calories.
    ~Soda or pop?
    If I can't call it whatever it is, I say soda.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ~Favorite concert?
    Well I've only been to a few but I am sure at the time when I went to the Nsync concert in 8th grade it was the coolest thing ever :)Heck I'd still go see Nsync!

~Favorite concert venue?
    The couple I've been to at Xcel were good
    ~Chocolate or vanilla?
    mmmm Chocolate except for if it's soft serve ice cream...for some reason I love vanilla in that!
    ~Coke or Pepsi?
       diet of either is delicious...if I HAD to pick though, I'd probably go with a diet Coke.
    ~Soda or pop?
       POP.  I am from Minnesota, duh!  Personally, soda sounds like we are in the 1800s or something. 
    June 18, 2011 Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ~Favorite concert?
    Haven't been to too many but I suppose Blue Man Group was my favorite.
    ~Favorite concert venue?
    Xcel I suppose

~Chocolate or vanilla?
    Chocolate

~Coke or Pepsi?
    Pepsi I guess, diet sierra mist is my fav
    ~Soda or pop?
    I suppose I call it pop most of the time hahah
    Hitched! 09.30.11
  • Options
    maybe984maybe984 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ~Favorite concert? Ooh. That's hard... I've been to a LOT of really good ones. I think I'd have to say either Jimmy Eat World or Greenwheel (they were a one hit wonder that I loved for many years after they became obscure...) I've seen both multiple times, and neither of them EVER disappoint.

~Favorite concert venue? It USED to be The Quest (before it became creepy and later went out of business) but I'd have to say either First Ave or Fine Line. I'm not a fan of huge venues where you have assigned seating.

~Chocolate or vanilla? Depends on what we're talking about? Ice Cream and frosting are definitely better in chocolate, but for some reason, I really don't like chocolate cake. I'm totally a yellow cake/fudge frosting sort of person.

~Coke or Pepsi? Neither. The only sodas I really like are Dr. Pepper and Ginger Ale.

~Soda or pop? Having grown up in Michigan... I used to totally be  a "pop" person... but then I worked in food service in college and trained myself to say "soda" because less people give you the side-eye for it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ~Favorite concert?
    Serena Ryder acoustic. I've seen her both at the Basilica Block Party and the Fine Line and both were awesome!!
    ~Favorite concert venue?
    Fine Line. I love the intimate setting.
    ~Chocolate or vanilla?
    Chocolate...ALL THE WAY
    ~Coke or Pepsi?
    Pepsi
    ~Soda or pop?
    Pop. The only time I say 'Soda' is to extend the o and make it sound totally MinneSOtan.  ;)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ~Favorite concert?
    Our Lady Peace. My favorite band and they have an amazing live show. I've seen Black Stone Cherry a few times and they have a really great live show too.

~Favorite concert venue?
    Like maybe, I used to love the Quest. I'd probably have to say First Ave now- I like small venues much better.

~Chocolate or vanilla?
    Chocolate!!

~Coke or Pepsi?
    Coke

~Soda or pop?
    Usually pop. Every once in a while I'd say soda when I waited tables though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    tpender13tpender13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Okay, I haven't been to a show there in awhile, but you ladies are reminding me how much I like First Ave. I love going to a place like that w/so much history...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Favoriate Concert:  Probably Britney... :)

Concert Venue:  Xcel

Chocolate or Vanilla:  Def Chocolate

Pepsi or Coke:  I don't drink pop, so if I had to choose, def Pepsi

Soda or Pop:  Pop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ~Favorite concert? Hmmm...I haven't been to many, but I would have to say Motley Crue put on a great show. I also enjoyed Hinder and Seether when they came to town.

~Favorite concert venue? Xcel

~Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate

~Coke or Pepsi? I like Dr. Pepper, but I prefer Pepsi over Coke

~Soda or pop? Pop!
  • Options
    maybe984maybe984 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_monday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:e470d150-5e37-4486-babe-c4f6167581b7Post:a7342191-09f2-4efc-a3b0-ed20e3c692b5">Re: Monday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]~Favorite concert? Our Lady Peace. My favorite band and they have an amazing live show.
    Posted by JennyLange[/QUOTE]

Oh my! I totally forgot about OLP. I LOVE them live! I saw them at The Quest in 2002 and that was a mind-blowingly good show.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ~Favorite concert?  Roger Waters.  I've seen him twice already and FI and I are going to see him do The Wall on Wednesday at Excel.  Pink Floyd is my most favoritest band in the whole world, and this is as close as I'll get to seeing them live.  Rush at the State Fair was pretty damn good, too, even though we had lousy seats which actually turned out to be okay (very top row on one of the sides) because we could feel the breeze.  They played for 3 hours.

~Favorite concert venue? Excel is pretty great for the large shows since there really isn't a bad seat to be found.  I think my favorite is 1st Ave, though.  I love how they don't deal with Ticketmaster, and I've seen Motorhead there a bunch of times.

~Chocolate or vanilla?  Chocolate for everything besides cake.  I prefer white cake with chocolate frosting.  Chocolate cake is tasteless to me.

~Coke or Pepsi?  Diet Coke but regular Pepsi

~Soda or pop?  Soda all the way.  Pop isn't a noun, it's a sound.  I taught myself to always say soda probably 10 years ago.  FI always teases me about it.
  • Options
    lboerner88lboerner88 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ~Favorite concert? Weezer and Foo Fighters concert (together) :)

~Favorite concert venue? probably Xcel or First Ave

~Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate all the way

~Coke or Pepsi? Coke! I am addicted!

~Soda or pop? Pop...we are from Minnesota after all :)
  • Options
    schmoodschmood member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ~Favorite concert?
    I really haven't been to that many.  I'd probably have to go with Goo Goo Dolls with Bon Jovi.

~Favorite concert venue?
    Again... haven't been to that many.  But I'll go with MN State Fair Grandstand
    ~Chocolate or vanilla?
    usually chocolate
    ~Coke or Pepsi?
    diet Coke, for sure.

~Soda or pop?
    pop
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    **Ooohhh, tpender  - I was at that Aerosmith concert too!!  I think I was 12 and it was my very first concert, what a crazy experience!  And lboerner, I was at Weezer and Foo Fighters as well!!  I might be the live music addict of this board. :)  I see a ton of concerts, but I would have to say that my....

~Favorite concert? is ALWAYS Dave Matthews Band!  I have seen them 26 times (don't judge lol) and every single show gets better and better.  My other top recommendations for anyone who wants to see a good show around here would be Trampled by Turtles, G. Love and the Special Sauce, and Eric Hutchinson.  DMB is def the best, though... and my favorite place in the whole wide world to see them is.....

~Favorite concert venue?  Alpine Valley in East Troy, WI.  Its a huge outdoor amphitheater and it is absolutely incredible.  Best local venue would be First Ave!

~Chocolate or vanilla?  Vanilla, with some chocolate accents!

~Coke or Pepsi?  Neither, these days - I gave up caffeine after I found out I had a little heart valve issue last year, and honestly, its been the best decision of my life!  I sleep like a baby now :)  It just made sense for me to stop drinking pop in general at the same time.

~Soda or pop?  I call it pop!

My Planning Bio Updated 9.2.11
    My New House Bio! Updated 5.8.11
    image 356 Invited image 144 will be there! image 212 missing out image 0 holding up the show

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards