Rhode Island

Tuxedo

Hi ladies,

So it's time for my FI to start tux shopping.  I seem to have heard nothing but bad reviews about Men's Wearhouse so I'm hesitant to go there.  Where else is everyone shopping for tuxes in RI these days?

TIA

Re: Tuxedo

• edited December 2011
    We are going to use Carl Anthony. It's where FI has gotten Tux and suits for all his proms, balls, things like that. So he knows they are good! I wanted Mens Wearhouse because they have the color that matches our BM dressed. But after reading and hearing nothing but horrible things about them, I'd rather go with someone we've used before! :) I know there are a few others out there I just can't remember there names! HTH!
    Nine-Ten Siggy Challenge: Favorite Picture of FI and Me!
    imageimage

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    204image 138image 41image 25image RSVP August 18

• edited December 2011
    I'm using Carl Anthony and the people there have been really great  because I'm an out of state bride on a very tight schedule when we're  out there. They even offered to come in to the store early! That's definitely customer service.
  • edited December 2011
    We're also using Carl Anthony - I'm out of state and Dan, the owner, has been remarkably helpful.
    image 208 Invited
    image 107 Are ready to party!
    image 102 Will be missing out
    image 0 Are MIA (RSVPs due 9.10)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Robert's Tuxedo in Fall River, MA... not sure if that is doable for you but they are great to work with!
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Carl Anthony as well! I raved about him last week or so. Dan, the owner, is unbelievably nice and helpful. Love it there!
  • jennlee08jennlee08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Roberts in South Attleboro (Same as the one in Fall River). They were super nice and a really good price. .
  • jaz0822jaz0822 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    what are the bad reviews on Men's Warehouse?  oh no, I haven't heard any and now I'm paranoid to go there....

• edited December 2011
    We used Carl Anthony. GREAT experience; highly recommended.
    J & J 09.05.09 |My Blog | Married Bio

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards