Registry and Gift Forum
Options

card box

Is it tacky to place a card box next to the guest book for guests to drop envelopes into? If so, what alternatives are there to prevent the bridal party from walking around collecting cards/envelopes all night? Any ideas?

Re: card box

• Options
    I was looking for ways to cut costs and really hated the traditional guest book (usually $50+) and card boxes...So, I am ordering a photo puzzle off Snapfish (under $20) and having guest write their name on the back of one piece.After the wedding, I will put the puzzle together and use puzzle glue, frame it and it will be on display in my home. It is something I can look at everyday rather than a guestbook being shoved into a closet somewhere.

I was looking for something inexpensive and unique for a card box...Found this photo frame card box and loved it! Bought it off etsy for a great price and am using it in my upcoming wedding!! I told the seller my wedding colors and they found the fabric top match! I really like it because it is personalized. It holds 4 8x10 pix. We put our engagement pictures in the frames. I have already received compliments on it and a friend of mine is ordering it for her upcoming wedding in Feb. I like it because it is something that I can keep afterwards. It will be a nice memory-piece and decor for our home! http://www.etsy.com/shop/CraftonsKrafts

These will be on the same table..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards