Wisconsin

photography

cant find a photographer in green bay thats decent as well as decently priced and available on our day i could cry :(
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: photography

• nickie1523nickie1523 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Photography-by-Jen.com. She has reasonable prices and great photos
  • mandy270mandy270 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://www.daisyfieldsphotography.org/wedding.php

She is out of Fond du Lac. She charges $700 for a full day plus gives you all the pictures on a disk.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Stina51286Stina51286 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Search Brenda Hostettler Portraits on facebook she has her prices listed there and here is her website http://www.hostettlerportraits.com/ she is amazing. She did several of my friends weddings/engagement pictures and she went to school with my FI. She has about 4 different packages to choose from and I have never heard of any complaints.

• edited December 2011
    Hello,
    This message is in response to your post on theknot.com. My name is Megan Beno, I am the founder and co-owner of LadyDelaney Photography. You are looking for a wedding photographer in Green Bay? My photographers and I are available most days coming up. If you would be interested in discussing the possibility of us covering your wedding please feel free to give me a call at 920-471-9975. Hope all is well and congratulations!
    Sincerely,
    Megan Beno
    Owenr/Co-Founder of LadyDelaney Photography.
    Megan Beno Founder/Co-Owner LadyDelaney Photography
  • edited December 2011

Brenda kay. She has awesome pricing because she is just starting out. She does AMAZING work. Give her a look see ...Clicky

• J&K10910J&K10910 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Salty Peanut.  She's out of the Madison area but she'll travel.  She's fantastic.  Leah Crubel is great as well, but a bit higher priced, I believe.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • kathleenkmmkathleenkmm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_photography-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:118Discussion:a4481ded-219b-4177-8801-ad97f6750e7aPost:e25a86a6-ce1c-4517-870c-48b82616575d">Re: photography</a>:
    [QUOTE]The Salty Peanut.  She's out of the Madison area but she'll travel.  She's fantastic.  Leah Crubel is great as well, but a bit higher priced, I believe.
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

<div>I went to college with both of them! How do you know them?</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • KatieD212KatieD212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have some friends that do photography! 
    Try MinTy Photos....they are a brother and sister crew.  I don't know if they have a website yet, but they are on facebook!

Also, I have a friend that sometimes works with them- she is very new to photography, but her pictures are GREAT!  her name is Michelle- if you are interested I can give you more info.  

Leah Kasper- LKasper Photography.  She is very good as well- I went to high school with her too!

My wedding photographer was Joe Hang out of Manitowoc- he was amazing and I will reccomend him to anyone.  He travels....I do think his prices have gone up, but he is so worth it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    When is your wedding?  2012 dates are bookinng up, but we do have select dates available.  We don't charge travel fees and include full coverage with all of our packages.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards