July 2014 Weddings

Two Years to Go!

Where are you ladies at in your planning process?

Right now I am in the beginning stages of planning.  I am completely consumed though and I don't know how I am going to make it through the next too years.  I have everything planned out on paper and can't wait to start putting my plans into action.  We plan on starting to look at venues soon, but probably won't book for awhile yet. 
255313_3528328290997_1532703995_n
We say, "I do" on July 12, 2014.
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Planning Bio

Re: Two Years to Go!

• I've booked my reception venue already, the place I wanted starts booking 2 years in advance because of the demand.  Other than that, I'm just picking up small little things for decor that I find for a good price. I've been told by a lot of people that these 2 years are going to fly by so quickly!
  • I have my venue and I have picked out a dress.  I haven't ordered it yet because I am afraid of yellowing.  I'm the type who likes to plan early and then sit back and relax.  I think it is getting on my mom's nerves though LOL
  •   u can have a look at this 
    good luck
  • Everyone keeps telling me its going to fly by too.  I don't feel like it is though...  I am an obcessive planner and I just hope I'm not getting on everyones nerves yet. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
  • My FI and I just signed the contact for our ceremony/reception site on Fri, and On Saturday I found the dress. We have been buying lots of little things at garage sales on weekends. We also have decided on a photographer, but have not signed a contract for that yet. Looking at the florist next week to see about prices. I know these next few years are going to go very fast. We have already been engaged for 2 months and it seemed like only a week ago :)
  • Finally under 2 years away!!  The past 7 months have suprisingly flown by.  Hopefully the next 2 years will as well :)
  • MrsL love your dress! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
  • edited November 2012
    We've picked out our ceremony location although haven't booked it yet. We're not sure on a reception place yet but still have time for that. I've got our centrepieces all figured out as well as the flowers i want for the wedding. I bought our invites already, although hopefully nothing better comes along in the next year. Knowing my luck something will. We have our colors of the wedding sorted out. I might have found the dress (at least the style i know that's for sure), going to go try some on next week. Hairstyles for me and the brdeismaids have been found also and my flower girls as well. We have 3/4 of the guest list written down and whom we want to be in our wedding party. I've been engaged for almost a month and all i do is live, breathe and think wedding. It's insane. I think i might be driving my friends and fiance crazy lol. I know i have so much time before the big day but i just can't help but want to get everything done now so i dont feel rushed or stressed in a year. 

On a side note: Yay for you having the same wedding date as me!! ;) 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards