Colorado

I need an inexpensive florest and videographer in the Denver/Evergreen area

Hi - does anyone have any suggestions on ways to cut down on the cost of a florest? We went to go meet with one the other day and she wanted 150 for my boquet and 69 for each bridesmaids.. (we have 7) our centerpeices alone were 550.. altogether she wants 3200.. and this is way over our budget. Does anyone know of any ways to have flowers at a reasonable price in Denver/Evergreen?

We are also in need of a videographer. We need them to be reasonably priced and artistic... any ideas?

Thank you!!! - Linda and Caleb
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I need an inexpensive florest and videographer in the Denver/Evergreen area

• edited December 2011
    I am doing my own flowers and found them at a great price on Sams Club.com

You can also buy premade ones from their website if you don't want to do it yourself.

best of luck!

The DJ we are using works with a guy who does video I don't have the guys info but I have the dj's if you want it let me know and I wil sent it to you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I highly suggest Dawn with Hillside Consultants!  She is awesome and I'm getting 1 bridal bq, 2 bm bq, and a dozen boutineers for like $280!  Plus she thows in a free toss bq for free!  (I did not get any roses or Lilys which would have made it more expensive) She's in Colorado Springs but will deliver for $50.

http://www.hillside-consultants.com/
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • EJGilmoreEJGilmore member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    check out Cris at CG blume for flowers!  and PAEart.com for photo/video
    good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Boulder Blooms and they have really worked with us on our budget and the flower look amazing.  Also, we are using DV Fresh for or videographer.  They use students and shoot theentire 8-10 hours and our package is $1000 and we get 2 DVD's, and interviews with the guest.  Youcan look online for the prices...also if yu give her my name Jill W. you can get an extra DVD free if you book.
  • edited December 2011
    Hey,
    Are you opposed to fake flowers? The website wedideas.com has great inexpensive fake flower bouquets, and you can get them before the wedding, so you don't have to worry about delivery. Also, we are using Mowry Productions for our wedding, and am super excited and happy with them. When I booked it was $1000 for the whole day, and we get multiple DVD's and he uses two cameras. The owner, Jason, is also really super friendly, and helpful!!
  • edited December 2011

I'm using Pink Posey Design and they are very reasonable and have great customer service. http://www.pinkposeydesign.com/

Good luck!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I actually got all of my flowers pre-arranged for everything for my wedding at King Soopers.  It  cost me around $300 for all the boquets and boutineers (sp?) and centerpiece flowers.  I found cute glass vases that were similar but varied in design at garage sales and by asking friends and put in daisies and greens.  I had orange roses and daisies for the rest of my flowers.  They did all the arranging and we picked them up the day of!
  • edited December 2011

I went with Cg blume

http://www.cgblume.com

She was super nice, and she did an awasome job on my co-workers wedding
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards