Georgia-Savannah
Options

WE GET IT!!!

I don't know what happend to Chosen's post about this, but we get it.  If I see another post about Caroline Carter, I will report you all for abuse.  This is getting old.  This board is not for advertising vendors.  Yes, you are allowed to recomend someone, but this is getting childish.  People are also allowed to say when they feel they have been wronged.  Caroline, you are taking things too far.  Frankly, you need to grow up.  If I were looking for a coordinator, I wouldn't chose you based on the way you are invading this board.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: WE GET IT!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Agree 100%.  I was thisclose to reporting everyone as vendors the other day, but chose to just leave the board alone for a while.

This is the Savannah board, not the Events by Caroline board.  If you have something to add about that particular vendor, there are about 4-5 threads already dedicated to her.  You DO NOT need to start another one.  Frankly, I wish this board had a moderator so they could be condensed into one thread anyway.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • Options
    chosen175chosen175 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did report every last one of those posts, but I guess mine got reported even more and it was removed without so much as an explanation.  I've contacted Knot Annie and asked her to remove them all , and also asked for an explanation why my post was deleted.   So far, no response.
  • Options
    iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    It is absolutely ridiculous.  I would gladly volunteer to be a moderator if they decide this board needs one.  There is no need for multiple advertisements.  Those people could have all posted under the original pro-Caroline post.  I also feel the attack on the girl who had a bad expirience was not needed.  We are all free to our own opinions.  If she feel she was wronged, she also has the right feel that way and let other people know. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    bean0408bean0408 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, this is my first trip to the Savannah board....interesting to say the least......
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards