Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Opinions Needed!

Have any of you used or heard anything about minted.com? We are looking at a couple of invite options from them that we really like, but would like some feedback on shipping time, quality, etc.

Also, do you guys have any examples of how you worded your accomodation card info? We are struggling a bit.
We have a block of rooms saved for our guests at discounted prices. Also want to include the wedding website on there, maybe directions? Anything else you can think of?

Re: Opinions Needed!

• Options
    kipnuskipnus member
    First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited September 2012
    I don't know anything about minted.com, but I can tell you how we worded our accommodation info. In an effort to conserve paper, we didn't mail out accommodation cards or RSVPs with our invitations. We put all of the information on our website and put the website address directly on the invitations.

Under the Accommodations tab on our website, I wrote: 

Hotel rooms have been reserved for June 21st, June 22nd, and June 23rd in the following two locations. Please call to book your rooms no later than June 14th for Best Western, and June 7th for Super 8, referencing the Lastname-Lastname Wedding, in order to receive the rates listed below.

Best Western:
    Rate: $119 per night
    Breakfast included
    Book by: June 14th

Super 8:
    Rate: $109 per night
    Breakfast included
    Book by: June 7th

I also included links to both hotel websites. Hope that helps!

• Options

Ours said something along the lines of:

Radisson Hotel
    123 Main Street
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53226 (414) 987-6543($109.00/night. Please ask for the Smith/Baker Wedding Block)
    Transportation to & from the reception will be provided from this hotel for your convenience
    For additional accommodation suggestions & wedding information please visit our website:
    www.smithbaker.ourwedding.com
  • Options
    Rooms for our guests are being held at the following hotel until September 17:

Hotel Name
    Hotel Address
    Hotel Phone

Please reference the Smith/Jones wedding block, RES ID 0569874

Transportation to the wedding will be provided from the hotel for all guests. The first shuttle will leave the hotel at 4:45pm. The second shuttle will leave the hotel at 5:15pm. Self-parking is allowed at the ceremony venue and complimentary valet parking is available at the reception venue. 
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards