Colorado

Budget friendly Colorado Springs Wedding

I am planning a wedding in colorado springs, but am currently living in California.  Since I don't know the area well, I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on reception venues, caterers, cakes, or flowers that are budget friendly.  Thanks!

Re: Budget friendly Colorado Springs Wedding

• LesPaulLesPaul member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Venue - I recommend the Cheyenne Canon Inn.  It's a B&B on the west side of town and very affordable.  And, you can have whoever you want for catering, cake, and the beer/wine/liquor is all up to you, so there is no cake cutting fee, liquor minimums, or $10 glasses of wine.  cheyennecanoninn.com for info.
    Florist - Ambience Florals was wonderful.  Liz Ash (the owner) was fantastic, and affordable.  Very easy to work with, whether you need a lot of flowers or just bouquets & bouts.  ambienceflorals.com for info.
    Cake - Patrick Lahey - Cakes by Patrick.  719-633-0125.  Works out of his home, and makes fantastic cakes of all flavors, colors, themes, etc..
    Good luck!
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • lyssabethslyssabeths member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tres Luna does a wonderful job and they'll work with your budget.
  • edited December 2011
    If your planning out of state.  The Pinery will help you tons!  It's an all inclusive event center and they can do EVERYTHING for you.  They were so helpful in every aspect of planning a wedding.  We got married there so check out my bio!

www.thepinery.com
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Florists - I am using Dawn at Hillside Consultants.  I LOVE her and she has extremely reasonable prices (trust me I checked).  All of her work is just beautiful!

DJs - kandkdjs.weebly.com  K&K Djs are really great and really flexible!!  Not to mention the best price around! haha
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    If you need a photographer contact Marie at

http://www.lifemomentsphotographybymarie.com/

She is base out of broomfield but will travel to Colorado springs.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards