Ohio-Cleveland
Options

DJ CREW VS. BIG EAR ENTERTAINMENT?!?!

ladies i need help. I've talked to both of these services and they both are very similar in price and the service they provide. Any advice as to who to go with?? Let me know what you think about either!! Thanks

Re: DJ CREW VS. BIG EAR ENTERTAINMENT?!?!

• Options
    l337Jacquil337Jacqui member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    here is my review for the DJ Crew that i posted on the 20th :)

DJ: the DJ Crew. A+++++++++
    we had john (one of the owners) and andrew as our two DJs and they had the party going all night!!! guests kept telling us how awesome they were and how much fun they were having dancing to all the songs! not only are these guys AMAZING DJs, but they will help you with other things you need too! they got me drinks, they made sure everything was coordinated with our other vendors, and they really just wanted to make sure our special day was as special as it could be! they were just completely awesome, and so great to have be there on our wedding day!

also, with the DJ crew, they have the referral program, so you have a chance at getting that price lower. when we booked them in january 2009 i had 5 referrals by the time our july 10th, 2010 wedding came around. so i saved $250 off our bill :)
    jacqui + erik 7.10.10
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    **Planning Bio**

• Options
    starshine985starshine985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just a note - Big Ear has the same referral program (it's certainly not at all unique to the DJ Crew as most DJs have it).  I looked at Big Ear myself and liked what they had to offer.  We ended up going another way but it had nothing to do with Big Ear's quality or service.  I can't really compare the two because I never looked into the DJ Crew, but I've heard good reviews about both companies.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding with DJ Crew and they were a lot of fun!  People were dancing all night long. Don't know anything about Big Ear though - good luck!
  • Options
    AshleeB85AshleeB85 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Big Ear Entertainment! I have only heard great reviews so far and they have been fantastic to work with overall!  I recommend them!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you use DJ Crew (who i am using in October), mention Amy P. from the Knot (wedding date 10-16-10) and we will both save $50! Then you will save $50 with everyone else you refer! It is a great deal!!!!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards