Illinois-Chicago
Options

Boudoir Photography Take 3...my hunting paid off!! GREAT DEAL!

Hi ladies-

So after posting on here two times, doing numerous web searches and contacting a few vendors from my own wedding 2 years ago...I think I found a really great deal and opportunity! My photog emailed me today to tell me about this opportunity he and a couple others are working on

bit.ly/8qbZ2e
I think I am going to take a leap and try it. Wish me luck!! I am so excited!!!

Re: Boudoir Photography Take 3...my hunting paid off!! GREAT DEAL!

• Options
    edited December 2011

Oh! I'm so glad you posted...my photographer is also planning to do a Boudair Marathon in January. Her prices are a little less expensive than your link....I believe she's around $350.

Here's the link to the details on her site:
    http://danielleaquilinephoto.blogspot.com/

I too am considering doing this, but closer to our wedding (after my 90 days of P90x) so I hopefully have some kick-butt abs! :) I'm actually going to email her now to see what her prices will be...do you want me to PM you? You could also shoot me an email thame2010@yahoo.com.

imageimage
    Finally...we are Mr. & Mrs.!!! WooHoo!!!

Planning Bio
    Married Bio (Work In Progress)
  • Options
    lawhitedlawhited member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How fun!!!  I've been planning on doing this too as a surprise for my fiance.  (But like kthame I'll probably wait closer to my date). Thanks so much for sharing these links, gals -- I'll be checking both of these photogs out. 

And HAVE FUN, BeeMarried - you'll rock it out!!  :)  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kthame- Does Danielle offer hair and make-up services??? That is huge for me. I get myself all worked up before big events when I have to do my hair and make-up. I would rather pay more and know that I will look good and be stress-free. I was also attracted to the "champagne, wine and chocolate"...I may need a little of all before doing this :) If Danielle offers something that is comparable in services...I may be interested. I just wanted to be pampered a bit while taking the pics. I am a SUPER introverted person when it comes to this stuff and I want to feel as comfortable as possible.

Also, does she offer any picture products with her session??

Thanks for sharing
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh! BeeMarried, I didn't get past the price, but having hair and make up done and included in the package is GREAT! I'm not sure that Danielle's pkg includes that; my guess is no. Haven't seen it offered before. I do think she does the champagne thing though, and like you said, it would be nice to be somewhat carefree during that photoshoot. Maybe the booze will help us along. Hahaha. I'm leavin' on a jet-plane now and probably won't be on TK much on my Berry but I'll be in touch b/c I want to look into this as well!! Happy New Year!!
    imageimage
    Finally...we are Mr. & Mrs.!!! WooHoo!!!

Planning Bio
    Married Bio (Work In Progress)
  • Options
    rod7rod7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wasnt able to go to the link. Can you tell me who the phtographer is or website?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards