Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

no MOH or BM - how to handle rings?

Hi,
We aren't having any bridal party but need to figure out how to handle the rings. I am thinking FI's dad can stand up and give the ring to the priest and my Mom can do the same, at the appropriate time. Then sit back down. This will be ok, right?
K

Re: no MOH or BM - how to handle rings?

• Options
    Sounds good to me!
    November 2011 Siggy Challenge: The First Kiss
    Fall Wedding Bio
  • Options
    I don't see anything wrong with your fiance just having both rings in his pocket, and handing them to the officiant.  
    DSC_9275
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_ceremony-ideas_no-moh-or-bm-how-to-handle-rings?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:10Discussion:672f0b71-6ec8-42be-b257-ec703e706948Post:8aa45155-73ad-4d79-8362-4dc7ae4473f5">Re: no MOH or BM - how to handle rings?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't see anything wrong with your fiance just having both rings in his pocket, and handing them to the officiant.  
    Posted by Avion22[/QUOTE]

This, or have your parents hold them, or even just you hold his and he has yours, and you both hand them over at the appropriate moment.
  • Options
    Our officiant just walked in with them and held onto them.  No handoffs until they were used in the ceremony.
  • Options
    I really like the idea of his dad and your mom handing the rings to the officiant when the time comes... it's kind of another symbol that they are each giving their babies away.  I really LOVE it actually!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards