Not Engaged Yet

The Bachelor talk (SPOILERS INCLUDED)

Don't read any farther if you don't want last night's episode to be spoiled.

Ok ladies, was I the only one that noticed the total DEATH STARE that AshLee gave Sean after he picked Catherine? I was worried when the camera went back to him, he'd be dead on the floor!

Any other thoughts on last night's episode? I never would have guessed Catherine would make it this far. I totally thought it would be Lindsey and Des.

I read some spoilers (Reality Steve) a couple weeks ago and so far they are right on. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
Still here and still fabulous!

Re: The Bachelor talk (SPOILERS INCLUDED)

• I noticed the death stare too! Cold as ice. I was sad, because I actually really liked AshLee...but I think he made the right choice. I do feel bad for her though, because I think that will be hard for her to get over.

I really want him to pick Lindsay. I think he and Catherine get along well, but I don't think Catherine is really ready to settle down. Lindsay and Sean seem very natural and happy when they are together. Something about their relationship seems more stable and genuine than the rest.

I'm really curious about the letter in the end they keep showing in the previews! I have a sneaky suspicion it's from Catherine...but that's just a guess. I haven't read any spoilers.
  • I don't know who the letter is from, either. I like Lindsay, but I worry that she's so young. And something Catherine said a couple episodes ago really stuck with me. Someone had just been eliminated and she said 'if he sent x home, then I don't know why he's keeping me.' The way she phrased it, it was like she didn't have any strong feelings for him and was just waiting to be sent home. It was odd, and I've been skeptical of their relationship ever since then.

• I really wish Des had made it further. She was my favorite from the very beginning. That said, after last night's episode, I think Sean and Lindsey would be very happy together. Catherine is great, but I don't see her really wanting to settle down and start a family anytime soon. I was pretty sure he was going to send Ashlee home just because he kept saying he was worried that she wouldn't be okay after this was all over. I have no doubt that she was in love with him - but I kinda feel like she would have been in love with any nice guy who just happened to be The Bachelor. She was just way too intense for me. And yes, her death stare was scary. When Sean was trying to talk to her near the car, he looked like he was about to puke.

Now - the letter. I have some theories.

1) Could be from Des.
    2) Could be from Catherine saying she isn't ready to get married or something, but still wants to be with him. (However, since I'm pretty confident he'll wind up with Lindsay - why would this stress him out and cause him to gaze deeply into the distance? Oh well, I guess the producers would make him do that.)
    3) Could be from a friend or sister, telling him to not pick anyone unless he was absolutely certain.
    4) Could be from....Emily!

My vote is for #2.

Also - I remember seeing in the preveiws Sean saying "I feel duped" at some point. What was that from? Did we ever see? I can't remember.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_the-bachelor-talk-spoilers-included?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:4689ad16-f1e0-4734-a23b-496490bff1b5Post:4ae26c98-31e9-40bb-a3c4-5d7b7da738c8">Re: The Bachelor talk (SPOILERS INCLUDED)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I really wish Des had made it further. She was my favorite from the very beginning. That said, after last night's episode, I think Sean and Lindsey would be very happy together. Catherine is great, but I don't see her really wanting to settle down and start a family anytime soon. I was pretty sure he was going to send Ashlee home just because he kept saying he was worried that she wouldn't be okay after this was all over. I have no doubt that she was in love with him - but I kinda feel like she would have been in love with any nice guy who just happened to be The Bachelor. She was just way too intense for me. And yes, her death stare was scary. When Sean was trying to talk to her near the car, he looked like he was about to puke. Now - the letter. I have some theories. 1) Could be from Des. 2) Could be from Catherine saying she isn't ready to get married or something, but still wants to be with him. (However, since I'm pretty confident he'll wind up with Lindsay - why would this stress him out and cause him to gaze deeply into the distance? Oh well, I guess the producers would make him do that.) 3) Could be from a friend or sister, telling him to not pick anyone unless he was absolutely certain. 4) Could be from....Emily! My vote is for #2.<strong> Also - I remember seeing in the preveiws Sean saying "I feel duped" at some point. What was that from? Did we ever see? I can't remember.</strong>
    Posted by Hummingbird125[/QUOTE]

For some reason I thought that was attached to the letter. Maybe that was just editing though? You came up with a lot more possibilities than I did! I'm hoping for #2, but now i'm wondering if it could be #3 based on his mom's reactions in the previews. My head is reeling! Thanks Hummingbird!

OH...and I can't wait to see The Women Tell All next week. I have a feeling it's going to get crazy with AshLee, Des and ... TIARA!
  • minskat30minskat30 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited February 2013
    I know, she looked pissed.  I actually thought she might hit him at one point.

I'm surprised he has kept Catherine this long too.  I just don't see it but I've only been happy with the outcome of a handful of Bachelor shows.  Does your husband watch with you?  My poor FI...we make it a habit to try to be in the same room during dinner time so he reads while I watch the Bachelor (I make it up to him by watching his random news/science shows with him).  He can't wait for a few weeks when it ends.  :) 
  • edited February 2013
    Yeah, next week will be good, but I just want to see the finale! Sean has been my favorite bachelor ever, hands down. At least I think both of this final two choices are great women (unlike with Ben when I was all "NOOOOO!!!! Don't pick the crazy model!!!!"). 

Anyone else thinking Des or Lesley could be the next Bachelorette? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_the-bachelor-talk-spoilers-included?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:4689ad16-f1e0-4734-a23b-496490bff1b5Post:55370a9f-5cd7-400d-8f96-a1168e3441b7">Re: The Bachelor talk (SPOILERS INCLUDED)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, next week will be good, but I just want to see the finale! Sean has been my favorite bachelor ever, hands down. At least I think both of this final two choices are great women (unlike with Ben when I was all "NOOOOO!!!! Don't pick the crazy model!!!!").  Anyone else thinking Des or Lesley could be the next Bachelorette? 

I think it could be Des.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_the-bachelor-talk-spoilers-included?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4689ad16-f1e0-4734-a23b-496490bff1b5Post:89f77862-7f89-4806-86a9-008b074f42bd">Re: The Bachelor talk (SPOILERS INCLUDED)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I know, she looked pissed.  I actually thought she might hit his at one point. I'm surprised he has kept Catherine this long too.  I just don't see it but I've only been happy with the outcome of a handful of Bachelor shows.  Does your husband watch with you?  My poor FI...we make it a habit to try to be in the same room during dinner time so he reads while I watch the Bachelor (I make it up to him by watching his random news/science shows with him).  He can't wait for a few weeks when it ends.  :) 
    Posted by minskat30[/QUOTE]

<div>BF brings the bedroom TV screen into the living room so he can play FIFA on Xbox while I watch. He definitely pays attention though (at least with part of his brain), because he'll always comment when something crazy happens. We have a dry-erase board in our kitchen, where we put a schedule for the week, and for yesterday, he wrote "Overnights on the Bachelor!!!!!". I freakin love him.</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_the-bachelor-talk-spoilers-included?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:4689ad16-f1e0-4734-a23b-496490bff1b5Post:4a31a1c3-033f-476f-ae56-5ea02c7720cc">Re: The Bachelor talk (SPOILERS INCLUDED)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Bachelor talk (SPOILERS INCLUDED) : BF brings the bedroom TV screen into the living room so he can play FIFA on Xbox while I watch. He definitely pays attention though (at least with part of his brain), because he'll always comment when something crazy happens. <strong>We have a dry-erase board in our kitchen, where we put a schedule for the week, and for yesterday, he wrote "Overnights on the Bachelor!!!!!". I freakin love him.</strong>

That is TOO cute! I would never get FI to watch it. He calls it chick p0rn...and I guess I can't really blame him. I know it's lame, but i'm totally addicted. Totally.

I think Lindsay could be the next bachelorette if she isn't chosen.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_the-bachelor-talk-spoilers-included?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4689ad16-f1e0-4734-a23b-496490bff1b5Post:55370a9f-5cd7-400d-8f96-a1168e3441b7">Re: The Bachelor talk (SPOILERS INCLUDED)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, next week will be good, but I just want to see the finale! Sean has been my favorite bachelor ever, hands down. At least I think both of this final two choices are great women (unlike with Ben when I was all "NOOOOO!!!! Don't pick the crazy model!!!!").  <strong>Anyone else thinking Des or Lesley could be the next Bachelorette? </strong>

<div>That is EXACTLY what I said to my mom while Des was walking to the limo. She has a good combination of maturity and likability, with a touch of unpredictability thrown in.</div>

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_the-bachelor-talk-spoilers-included?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4689ad16-f1e0-4734-a23b-496490bff1b5Post:637a9616-0222-477c-a1f1-359496961d14">Re: The Bachelor talk (SPOILERS INCLUDED)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Bachelor talk (SPOILERS INCLUDED) : That is EXACTLY what I said to my mom while Des was walking to the limo. She has a good combination of maturity and likability, with a touch of unpredictability thrown in.
    Posted by cu97tiger[/QUOTE]

<div>And she's freakin gorgeous. </div><div>
    </div><div>When Sean sent her home, BF went "NO WAY!!!!" and I looked at him, shocked that he was paying attention, until I realized she was wearing a super short sparkly gold dress. I told him to get back to his video game.</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_the-bachelor-talk-spoilers-included?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:4689ad16-f1e0-4734-a23b-496490bff1b5Post:4ae26c98-31e9-40bb-a3c4-5d7b7da738c8">Re: The Bachelor talk (SPOILERS INCLUDED)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Also - I remember seeing in the preveiws Sean saying "I feel duped" at some point. What was that from? Did we ever see? I can't remember.

It was in the Sean Tells All or whatever it was called last week. It was in regards to Tierra.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_the-bachelor-talk-spoilers-included?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4689ad16-f1e0-4734-a23b-496490bff1b5Post:9bb3af2e-f7c9-442b-ace5-b217da2b9b9d">Re: The Bachelor talk (SPOILERS INCLUDED)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Bachelor talk (SPOILERS INCLUDED) : It was in the Sean Tells All or whatever it was called last week. It was in regards to Tierra.
    Posted by LifeisSweeter[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards