Hawaii

Nice dinner after ceremony

I;m looking for a nice restaurant to have dinner, preferably in Waikiki after our ceremony.   It is only myself, groom and future step son.   If you can make a recommendation, thank you in advance!

Re: Nice dinner after ceremony

• We're going to Roy's Ko Olina in Kapolei!! Looks awesome. Otherwise Sarentos at the top of the Ilikai was a solid contender for their amazing view 
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- While trying on a wedding dress, I asked my 3 year old niece what she thought. She responded "where are your glass slippers?"
  • Ko olina would be wayyyyyy out of the way you're looking at a possible hour of driving with potential traffic. There's the yard house, keos, cheesecake factory, Tony romas, hard rock, hys, dukes, benihanas, there are a million places really depends what you mean by a nice restaurant.
  • We're actually planning on going to Roy's later in the week when we stay at Aulani.   I was thinking more fine dining than casual, I looked at Trip Advisor and considering Hau Tree Lanai Restaurant at the new Otani Kaimani Hotel, Orchids, Top of Waikiki. 
    If anyone has any reviews or other recommendations, please share!
  • Sarento's looks great!  I'll add that one to my list, thank youCool
  • Someone else on another forum is a regular at Hy's and highly recommends it.  I believe they have entertainment as well.
  • I would Google it there arebliterally TONS.
  • Yes lots of places your right about that.  Tripadvisor and Yelp are good resources!
  • We just got back from our wedding, and my wedding coordinator suggested 53 by the Sea. It has amazing views of Diamond Head and the ocean and is supposed to be really good. We didn't have time to make it there, but it looks good.
  • I got engaged at Orchids! It was amazing there. The food was to die for and the views were incredible. I highly recommend.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards