Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Plymouth Transportation/Shuttle Service Recommendations??

I'm researching whether or not providing transportation will fit in the budget. Are there any services that will provide blocks for pick up and drop off time, rather than a 5, 6, 7 hour minimum? 

I'm hoping to rent a bus so guests can be picked up on one trip, return trip can be multiple. I'm thinking 50ish people would be at the hotel. 

So far I've received quotes from First Student, Trombly, Local Motion, Prompt Charter, AA transportation. Cheapest so far is $685 for 7 hours with tax and gratuity. A good deal I'm sure but still a bit more than I want to spend. Are there any other options available?

The hotel is 15 minutes from the ceremony/reception in Plymouth.

Re: Plymouth Transportation/Shuttle Service Recommendations??

• Where in Plymouth are you getting married?

Our wedding is 4/26/14 at the Pinehills.  I was also hoping to offer a shuttle to our guests. 

• Indian Pond Country Club, which is actually in Kingston but I thought Plymouth would get bigger hits. So far the cheapest bus I've found is $685 for 7 hours including tax and gratuity.
  • For my June wedding, we used Passport Coach.  They let us do a Split Shuttle, 1.5 hours before the ceremony, and 1.5 at the end of the night.  My only warning is that we accidentally got charged some overtime.  We didn't formally dismiss the driver after his last trip, so he came back to the venue and sat outside for 45 min before anyone noticed him and sent him home.  Not necessarily their mistake, just something to watch out for!
  • Oh that would have been perfect if there was something larger than the 14 passenger~I'm expecting 30+ people at the hotels, to get everyone to the location on time it would be at least two trips, the first shuttle would be arriving an hour before the ceremony.

Thanks for the great suggestion though! 

The other tricky part is that I don't know how many people will be staying in a hotel, let alone the two I've blocked. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards