Offbeat Weddings

Getting Ready

What did or are you and the bridesmaids wearing while getting ready? I've seen robes and monogrammed t-shirts. I was just wondering if anyone was doing anything different. I want pictures taken while we're getting ready and I want to make sure everyone feels comfortable.

Re: Getting Ready

• I took men's shirts, the button up kinds, and used red rhinestones to put the wording on the back. I figured they are UBER comfortable, the button up design works for hair/makeup and they were pretty inexpensive so I don't care that they are only getting used one day :)
    There are pictures in my bio.
  • I wore a shirt that I made. It said H's bride. My MOHs wore whatever they wanted to. 
    **TTCAL** A little Irish cuteness- Cillian Murphy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since December 2011
    Dx: Hypothyroidism, PCOS, one test away from confirming DOR
    BFP #1 1/16/12 EDD 9/16/12 m/c 1/26/12 }Sweet Pea{
    BFP #2 10/18/12 EDD 6/29/13 cp 10/24/12 }Bug{
    BFP #3 11/22/12 EDD 8/1/13 m/c 12/7/12 }Turkey{
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mah Chart * Mah Literary Blog * Mah Other Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
  • tlc35tlc35 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_offbeat-weddings_getting-ready?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:43453af6-2ee4-412a-99fb-cbb447240911Discussion:5983a9ca-64ec-4f6a-88d3-dc4449a37115Post:7cd77cc0-b7b5-4dbe-92b8-b8bf495787db">Re: Getting Ready</a>:
    [QUOTE]I took men's shirts, the button up kinds, and used red rhinestones to put the wording on the back. I figured they are UBER comfortable, the button up design works for hair/makeup and they were pretty inexpensive so I don't care that they are only getting used one day :) There are pictures in my bio.
    Posted by BMcLeodTeam[/QUOTE]

I really like that idea!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards