Wedding Invitations & Paper

export knot guest list

Do you know if you can export the knot guestlist into an excel workbook?

Re: export knot guest list

• Go to your Guest List Manager, click on "View List" (little blue button) then on the right of that page, click "View Summary." It'll bring up a whole slew of options you can export--addresses, responses, by party, by individual, etc. 
  • Thanks IrishCulrs! Worked like a charm!!! Now I can send my save the dates!
  • To follow up on that, once you get your guest list in Excel I would just keep it there.  There are so many things that can go wrong with your list on TK, I would definitely recommend just keeping a working list in Excel.  I had columns for addresses, thank yous, meal preferences, you name it.  And it's great because you can easily give others access to it (like my ILs often wanted to check up on things) and Internet problems won't interfere with you accessing it.  I've heard of people losing all of their info on TK, so I would just recommend you use something else. 
  • Agree with katcat, especially towards the end of planning, TK was way too wonky for us and I actually couldn't retrieve and address I needed!
  • This feature is not working?  Any ideals why?
  • It doesnt work for me, i hit export and it trys to print
  • If you scroll all the way down after going into the summary page you will see Lists, hit for the calligrapher, and then go to the green create report button and you will notice in the left hand side of your computer and excel sheet will pop up with all of your guests information.
  • If you scroll all the way down after going into the summary page you will see Lists, hit for the calligrapher, and then go to the green create report button and you will notice in the left hand side of your computer and excel sheet will pop up with all of your guests information.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards