New York-Western

Unique Outdoor Ceremony Suggestions?

I am looking for an outdoor ceremony site...My fiance and I would like it to be a "nature" site, but not just a park or anything with a white gazebo...We are hoping to find somewhere with an old barn/ fields to do pictures at immediately following, ceremony in front of the barn.  Any suggestions would help! Thank you!

Re: Unique Outdoor Ceremony Suggestions?

• gymbugmj2kgymbugmj2k member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Akron Falls Park?  definitely not your typical park. its HUGE, and has some cool wooded areas and gardens, as well as shelters.....not sure about barns though.  It also has a great waterfall which has an 'view' spot from above.  if you have a tiny wedding (20ish people), you maybe could do the ceremony there.

Might want to consider becker farms or places out closer to Akron/Darien, etc.
  • edited December 2011
    Freedom Run winery has a beautiful old barn! Spring Lake winery is also really pretty and scenic, the ceremony site is on the lake which is really nice.
  • degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is a vineyard that has a barn and does weddings. But for the life of me I can'tcome up with the name of it. Sorry not much help! Check out vineyards.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards