New York-New York City

Spray Tan/Airbrush Tanning

Can anyone recommend a good place to go for spray tan or airbrush tanning?  I would prefere a place that exfoliates prior to application.  Thank you!

Re: Spray Tan/Airbrush Tanning

• JENNIFER81475JENNIFER81475 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i had spray tan done 3 days before my wedding be very carefull of your hands my look terrible in my proofs!!!
  • MrsKocalMrsKocal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I had body bronzing done at Elizabeth Arden Red Door spa.  My mom and I both had it.  it was great - they exfoliate you first and then hand apply the tanning lotion.  It looked like a natural tan and it lasted through our hm.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker imageimage
  • MrsKocalMrsKocal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also - I would not do a regular "spray tan" in a booth - I did that when I was MOH for my cousin's wedding and I was orange with blotchy feet and hands.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker imageimage
  • edited December 2011
    After one really bad Cheeto-hands experience, I swore I wouldn't get a spray tan for my wedding but I am so glad I did! I had a really great experience with Brazil Bronze. I went for a trial run about a month before the wedding. I have really pale skin so I went with the 2nd lightest color. I got it done the thurs before my sat wedding. I exfoliated with a sugar scrub in the days leading up to the spray. I noticed that made a big difference from the trial run. I loved it. (One downside: you can't shower for at least 8 hours post spray...make the appt as late in the day as possible!!) Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I always go to Gotham Glow with Tamar. She has an amazing solution and really does a thorough job. www.gothamglow.com Tell her Toni sent you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards