Missouri-St Louis

Photographer for $1500?

Hi everyone -

I'm getting married in St. Louis in November of 2011.  We're paying the wedding ourselves and are really trying to stay in our budget as much as possible.  Because of that, we're only able to spend "so much" on a lot of things we'd love to spend more on.

That being said, does anyone know of photographers in the STL area that charge aroudn $1500 for a full wedding package?  Any feedback would be appreciated!!

Thanks!

Re: Photographer for $1500?

• edited December 2011
    Check out Livelaughlovefotography.com  Their website is kind of so-so, but their work is really great and Nichole and Tori are both wonderful to work with.  Their most expensive package which includes two photographers, unlimited time, engagement session and an album is only $999....Good Luck!
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Two-Sisters Photography. They are family friends and just starting out, but are really good for the price. We are paying $800 and that's 2 photographers, an engagement session, and I think 5 or so hours (you can get more though). http://www.two-sistersphotography.blogspot.com/
    I dont think they have pricing information on their site yet, but I could get you contact information if interested.
  • edited December 2011
    try http://foppianophotography.org; I would use her if she wasn't already busy on my wedding date!
  • cgeithmancgeithman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    www.foreveryoursimages.com is another one.You can also find her on facebook.  Her packages range from $750 to $2000 but everything is customizable, so she can build a package that's exactly what you want. She does great work!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Not sure what their packages are now, but i kandi photography had amazing packages whenever we met with them. We absolutely loved Gina and Mike. They are a Husband/Wife team and do amazing work. You can probably check her rates on their website www.ikandiphotography.com.
  • edited December 2011
    I used Amy Pflasterer and she was in that range.  I love my pictures- there are a handful in my bio if you'd like to see her work.
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • hblondie327hblondie327 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Elise Photography. My friend recommended me to her and she is very reasonably priced. I get all day coverage at any location, full rights to pictures, and I'm getting the optional disc of photos to songs of our choice. She also edits the pictures very nicely!
  • stlbride07stlbride07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Jodi Schlosser Photography when she was first starting out. I think her lowest package is $1800 but she is worth every penny!
  • klblankmeyerklblankmeyer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Elise Photography too!  We actually went to school with her and she's doing several of our friend's weddings.  I believe her package is $800 for the day and you get the DVD with rights.  Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Scott and Regina Grossenbacher are my photographers, http://www.freshphotobyregina.com, also on facebook as Fresh Photo.  They have two packages under $1500.  We LOVED our engagement photos, they were artistic but Scott also got certain pictures I really wanted by the Arch.  Love them!
  • kari1105kari1105 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just met and booked with i kandi photography last week. They have 2 packages for around that price but it was for 6 hrs or less. We booked the 8 hr pkg but they were still very reasonable compared to what they deliver.
  • edited December 2011

We are using Trotter Photography.  There packages start at $899, and that includes getting a dvd with the rights.  They are located at several different locations across STL.

• edited December 2011
    CF Photographer is one of the best photographers around!  She is amazing.  She has done all of my friend's weddings and is doing mine.  She is extremely reasonable!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We are going with thepros.com they have a package that starts at 895 for 8 hours.
  • ashmady11123ashmady11123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Ryan Casey - www.rmcphotographs.com. He was so nice to work with- reasonably priced, no pressure negotiations and he totally knew what he was doing!  Every request we had, he honored with a smile on his face.  Quick to receive DVD of photos too.  All we wanted was a DVD of pics with a release- and he gave us that exactly.  He does offer prints/other products if we want them, and we might someday, but not now.  Just bare bones for us and our budget.  Oh, and he was less than 1/2 the price of what you're looking for.  But don't be wary of him because of his low price- this is just a hobby he does and not his full-time job, so his prices aren't outrageous.  Give him an email!  Contact info on his site.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards