Kansas

For sale!!

It's time to let it all go!  Our wedding was May 7th and this post is long over due.  We went with a black, white, and lime green color scheme and I have several items for sale.  Please let me know if you are interested in any of the items listed below.  Prices do not include shipping.

40 - 7" cylinder vases (used for floating candles) - .75 cents each or all for $20 -- SOLD

30 - 4" candle holders - .75 cents each or all for $15 -- SOLD

20 - 9" vases with slight edge at top (used for flower centerpieces) - .75 cents each or all for $10 -- SOLD

White votives with clear votive holders.  Burned, but not all gone--not sure how much life is left in them.  I haven't counted them, but I have a ton!  .25 cents each -- or, I will make you a deal for ALL of them! -- SOLD

Lime green table runners -- 25 of them, in good shape. $3 each or all for $50

6 Lime green shimmer balls (not sure what else to call them!)  They hung from shepards hooks at our outdoor ceremony.  $5 each or all for $20

Will also have petal aisle runners in WHITE from Petal Hapy.  A friend is borrowing them for her wedding in September, but then they will be available for sale.  Let me know if you're interested, we can talk about price.

I can provide pictures and shipping quotes if you're interested.  Email me at mattandkylie11 at hotmail dot com. 

Thanks for looking!

Re: For sale!!

• edited December 2011
    How much would you sell your petal runner for when you do sell it?
  • Mylie11Mylie11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I would be willing to part with them for $100.  They are 35 feet long and gorgeous.  I can get you pictures if needed.

Thanks for your interest!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards