Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

For sale

I have a few things for sale from my wedding.  

I made N and M moss letters and will sell them as a set or individually.  I originally wanted them to go on the church doors, but the church does not have the right kind of doors so they at the reception instead.

I bought blue satin flats at Banana Republic in London over a year ago, they didn't sell the blue in the US and planned to wear them at my wedding.  After I broke my foot I was unable to wear shoes that didn't give so I bought different shoes.  I love these shoes though!  Brand new in the box.

I also have about 25 light up penis beer glasses from when I used to sell them, good for your b-party.  The light changes colors.  

Contact me here or if you know my full name at first name last name at yahoo dot com

Re: For sale

• edited December 2011
    What size are the shoes? So cute!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_sale-14?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:029eb3aa-a28c-445b-8da8-522cb0ebd0aePost:4c8c47d8-1fd3-40e7-8028-e94833fe0878">Re: For sale</a>:
    [QUOTE]What size are the shoes? So cute!
    Posted by FancyFiancee[/QUOTE]

<div>A good point!  9, US.  </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards