Plus-Sized
Options

Review on doing plus size boudoir pictures

Hi ladies,

I posted about a month ago about my concern with taking boudoir pictures. As a plus size girl, those kinds of situations aren't always easy or comfortable. My fiance loves my body, so even if I didn't love them I knew he would. One of my bridesmaids did pictures on the same time/day as myself, so it was nice to have some moral support, even though she's a size 4! I would HIGHLY recommend doing these pictures if you are considering it. I felt so comfortable and the pictures came out BEAUTIFUL. They far exceeded my expectations. It's amazing what a photographer can do with lighting and camera angles. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend =)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Review on doing plus size boudoir pictures

• Options
    YAY!  Good for you!  I'm glad you did it and had a fabulous time!  He's going to love your pics!  I can't wait, 3 more weeks until I get mine!
  • Options
    Glad to hear it was such a good experience for you!
    Anniversary
  • Options

Oooh..I'm so interested in this someday! Let me know how that all turns out! I'd LOVE to do that for my future husband! :)

• Options
    Im so glad that you love your pictures! I want to do something like this but I just dont feel comfrtable enough with my body to do it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards