South Asian Weddings

House of Talent Photo & Twin Productions Video (NJ) - Any feedback?

I am considering House of Talent for photography and Twin productions for videography. Does anyone have any feedback on how they are? Anyone highly recommend them?

I am specifically looking for good photojournalistic photography and a very clean, non-choppy video editing job.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Re: House of Talent Photo & Twin Productions Video (NJ) - Any feedback?

• RakshaPatelRakshaPatel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have hired INGALE PHOTOGRAPHY. They  truly have a photojouranlistic eye  and there are so many images that they do not put on the website. Actually go and meet them, worth it. Many of my friends also hired them in 2009 and they have great reviews.They are a husband and wife team.

Simply Superb if you are looking for mix of tradition and contemporary style of shooting.

If you want , please feel free to send me an email

Raksha
  • mayak1234mayak1234 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Blue Lotus Photography bluelotusdc.com - they are really great and have a modern eye.  I heard good thinks about Twin too.  Make sure you get your DVD in high-def.
  • edited December 2011
    I used Twin Productions and thought they did a great job on the day of the wedding - I am actually getting my wedding/reception highlight videos tomorrow so hopefully I will have even more good things to say about them soon! But overall, they seemed very straightforward, showed up on time and were one of my easiest vendors to deal with .If you can, I'd recommend visiting their studio in Warren, NJ so you can show you their work - of course, you can get a good sample of it from their website also but meeting them is what convinced me to go with them. Hope that helps - if you have any more questions, feel free to email me at tararara8217 at hotmail.com
  • edited December 2011
    We got Twin Productions, my wedding was in November. Looking forward to getting the video back, I think it should be done in like April.

My brother in law is a desi videographer, with a great eye for detail and very talented.
    I wish we got him for our wedding but obviously couldn't because he was a part of it.

Anyway, check out his website
    http://www.princeproduction.com/index2.php

Good luck!
  • Sorry my friends have used them bad review Guys!!! Too pricy and too much ego not that great work
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards