Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Pittelli Photography

Do not use this photographer!  I used them for my wedding, they were so great the day of the wedding that my sister used them too but the problem comes after the fact.  Once they have your money they don't reply to emails, phone calls, or follow through on the album.  It has been ALMOST 4 YEARS and I AM STILL TRYING TO GET MY ALBUM!  I have filed a complaint with the better business bureau to which they never even bothered to respond.  My sister had the same problem.  I'm seriously considering legal action but my advice would be to avoid them from the start!

Re: Pittelli Photography

• LisaLPharmDLisaLPharmD member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh great. I have them booked for November 6, and I've already paid the deposits. I hope this isn't a disaster.  Are you talking about the proof album that is part of their packages, or an actual wedding album that you can order on top of that?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

230image 205image 22image 3image
  • edited December 2011
    We are in the same situation after 3.5 years! Can't get our album or any of the other agreed upon deliverables beyond the proofs...And we had quite the wait for a satisfactory proof book. There are definitely other similar complaints on the web about them. And their BBB rating is F....
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so pissed I booked them, and put in my deposits.  I told my mom and her first response was, "I know where they live, and I will sit on their porch every day, waiting for you to get your album" 

Sad part is, they live only a few minutes away from her, and she's just crazy enough to do it! haha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• lyzajane17lyzajane17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Random FYI ... Better Business Bureau isn't reliable.  I watched a 60 Minutes episode on them recently and the grades can easily be bought if the business is willing to pay a couple hundred bucks.

Example: Wolfgang Puck has an F ....

You're better off relying on these responses than the BBB!

If your deposit isn't bank breaking (which it quite possibly is) I'd maybe still consider looking elsewhere and call it a lesson learned!  I'd be livid!!

Good luck!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well I got my proofs, but I think something shady is going on with the custom proof book.

I paid the final deposit once I picked up the proofs, and was told that they had finished my album and it was in the mail, from the company printing it.  I never received it, and when I contacted the company, they have nothing made that is schedule to be sent to my house.  The Pittellis now will not return my emails, which they were really quick about before. 

Looks like it's time to start camping out on their porch
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• edited December 2011
    hi all - just joined this blog because im curious if there was any progress made in getting the album from the pittelli's. i unfortunately am also a victim, marriedin 12/06 and still waiting for my album which i upgraded and paid the pittelli's an extra 800bucks for. after 4+yrs of waiting i thought to go to the BBB, but i guess not good too...not sure what to do now.

txs
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards