New York-Long Island
Options

The Riviera in Massapequa

This past Saturday FI and I went to go see the Riviera in Massapequa and totally fell in love with it! The venue is almost perfect from what we saw and the women we met with was super nice! The only thing i really disliked about the place is they have these giant tapestries hanging up on the walls that are absolutely hideous so well need to find a way to cover those up.

I was just wondering if anyone has had their wedding there i just want to see what other brides experiences there were before we book. from my research everyone seems very pleased with them. 

Re: The Riviera in Massapequa

• Options
    AmandalovesAlAmandalovesAl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL!  Sorry, my FI and I went to look at the Riviera, and it wasn't for us, but my FI said that SAME thing about the Tapestries!!! Maybe they will let you take them down if there isn't anything worse hanging behind them!!
    imageimageVacation Till our honeymoon!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    went to a wedding there... cocktail hour outside was great! food was delicious and being on the water was beautiful!!  wasnt as impressed as we went inside... the room is a very strange shape and made it difficult for us to see anything that was happening on the dance floor.  also wasnt as impressed with the food inside, but still good.  overall it was pretty good... just the shape was hard for alot of the guests!  HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we are getting married there in 5 weeks. they are very accommodating to your needs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards