Delaware
Options

Jewelry

I've decided that I'd like to buy all of my BMs a piece of jewelry. Can anyone recommend a nice jewelry store in the area that won't break the bank or a decently priced jewelry website? I'm leaning towards sterling silver or possibley something with pretty beads. Thanks.
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Jewelry

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would recommend checking out Sparkles on Kirkwood Hwy.  They are a bead shop, but will put together your jewelry for you.  It's relatively inexpensive, and gives you creativity with the project.

I would also recommend checking out the QVC outlet in Prices Corner, but you will want to do that soon, or call, because rumor has it they are closing.

If I think of anything else, I will post it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

If you feel like heading on down to the beach, I picked up my BM's necklaces at Christmas Tree Hill, an outlet shop.  It has really cute Christmas stuff, but other stuff as well.  I found these really pretty pearl and sterling silver necklaces there for less than $10 a piece.  I even got my sister the matching earrings. 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Faulkner Sterling Design in Middletown. Depending on what you get, it can be pricey (I paid $95 for matching earrings and necklace, but got another set on sale for $55 for both). The owner designs and makes the jewelry so it can be whatever you want! Great way to get something unique though.
  • Options
    Santorini2011Santorini2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    JC Penneys and Boscovs have great sales (75%).  I'd check them out
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards