Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Must Take Photos - Post Them Here!!

I know the must take photo bios are getting a little out of date. I'm creating this sticky in the hopes that planning knotties will have one stop for easy access to a variety of must take photo ideas. Engagement, Boudoir, Bridal Portraits, Wedding Day, Rock/Trash The Dress- lets get them posted here!

Married knotties, we'd love to see your photos from these fantastic sessions! Please give credit to your photographers!

Planning knotties, we'd love to see your inspiration for these photo shoots. Please remember to give credit to the knottie or photographer your inspiration photo came from!
"If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
Updated Bio
E-mail Me!

Re: Must Take Photos - Post Them Here!!

• edited December 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Chaunte' & Dave
    May 21,2011
    Life As A Newlywed
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    I have Found a ton I want to do when it comes time. Here are the E pics I have found online and love

TTD Pics

Wedding Day Pics...

Buying A Home Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ikrystalikrystal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_photos-video_must-photos-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:30Discussion:f803e4c2-0f5f-46bf-bf4e-cae7e1ef0cd8Post:b079ca1b-726d-4568-9314-e4802818875d">Re: Must Take Photos - Post Them Here!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have Found a ton I want to do when it comes time. Here are the E pics I have found online and love TTD Pics Wedding Day Pics...
    Posted by AshleyWinnipeg[/QUOTE]

I LOVE THESE!! Thank you for sharing!  Just in time - I'm meeting with my photog one last time before the wedding to go over shots I want!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_photos-video_must-photos-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:30Discussion:f803e4c2-0f5f-46bf-bf4e-cae7e1ef0cd8Post:b079ca1b-726d-4568-9314-e4802818875d">Re: Must Take Photos - Post Them Here!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have Found a ton I want to do when it comes time. Here are the E pics I have found online and love TTD Pics Wedding Day Pics...
    Posted by AshleyWinnipeg[/QUOTE]

I love love love the last photo you have of the wedding day pics! My wedding is cherry blossom themed, and my centerpieces will have the curly willow, so I can't WAIT to shoe my photographer this photo! Thanks so much for sharing! :)
    April 2012 March Siggy Challenge - Honeymoon!! Costa Rica
    Smile
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 158 Invited
    image 129 Are Party Rockin!!
    image 23 Will be missing out!
    image 6 Can't find the mailbox!
  • RailWayWifeRailWayWife member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_photos-video_must-photos-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:30Discussion:f803e4c2-0f5f-46bf-bf4e-cae7e1ef0cd8Post:46c0550d-a1f8-4ee0-8956-952b6d85d4cb">Re: Must Take Photos - Post Them Here!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]GOOD JOB! Did you give your photographer 3 hours to take them? LOVE your ideas... but if you didn't pre-locate the situations or give your photographer ample time to create them... they will never get done. Your taste... EXCELLENT... your idea of reallity... don't know.Hope you have an AWESOME wedding!
    Posted by Because were family photography[/QUOTE]

I think it is more than possible. If you notice the engagement photos are all outdoors, nothing complicated there.

The Wedding day shots, there are only a few there, nothing crazy or out of the ordinary.

As for the Trash the dress pictures they are all outside and most have to do with cars, find a Reck yard and BOOM you have your trash the dress pictures. I dont see anything that couldnt be done here.
  • Ok ladies, so I couldn't inure out how to paste a photo in my post so here's a link o my photographers. I think their work is awesome. Enjoy :)http://choltphotography.com/jessica-nick-in-santa-barbara/

• i took most of the photos on my wedding day but we did have a professional photographer for 1 hour for our 1920's wedding
  • and the poses...
    from the photographer:

and from one of the guests:
  • HiRioEvents.com  in Maui did a awesome job ! reliable company beautiful scenario, i love every moment of my wedding. 

• This is a great idea for photographers, too - I love seeing what kind of pictures really speak to brides, and it gives us even more options for creativity.

Be sure that you work with your photographer as you're planning out the schedule for the day, so you have plenty of time to get the shots you want.  And alternative that's gaining popularity is to have a "day after" (though it could be a week after or whatever) shoot with just the bride and groom - then you can go to any location (or to several) and have plenty of time to get some epic pictures.  And on the wedding day you can have more time (and more pictures) with your friends and family.

Amber
    http://tomadamphotography.com
  • These photos are adorable!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards