Maine

New to the site!

Hey Brides!! I'm newly engaged in the Brewer area! Our wedding isn't until OCt 2011 and I've already started planning! I've got a few tours set up. One is with Morgan Hill and the other is Millenium in Newport! Have you had a wedding there? Does anybody have any good advice for a wedding on a budget! We need to keep it under 4500! Thank girls! Best of luck to all of you!
PS: Is any one else addicted to the website or what!!!

Re: New to the site!

• edited December 2011
    I'm less than a month away from our wedding and have definitely been addicted to these boards since I started planning!  There are a great place to get advice, and to talk about your wedding when everyone around you gets sick of hearing about it :)

I haven't been to either of those places, but I hope your tours go well!   As far as budget, there are a million good ways to keep it down.  Making things yourself can help.  There are also a million ways to find less expensive dresses, or to find a caterer that will work with your budget.  Keeping your guest list small can also really help with costs.  

Good luck, and come back with any questions or just to talk about how it's going!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I have been to weddings at both locations and in mho Morgan Hill is prettier but Millennium is much more affordable.  I know that millennium provides all the stuff to create centerpieces so that would save you money as well.  If you have a separate ceremony site, millennium is a greay choice (they do have a local ceremony site at Manson Park in Pittsfield.

Welcome to the Maine board and congrats on your engagement!
  • TheWalkers11TheWalkers11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is great news to hear about how affordable Millenium is.. I really have my heart set on it! I will definitely let you girls know which one I decide! Good luck!
  • kcole5244kcole5244 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! And good for you for planning early!
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome and congrats!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards