DC
Options

Tysons Corner Hotels

Hi Ladies,

We are getting married September 18, 2010 at St. James in Falls Church with the reception at Meadowlark.  The rehearsal dinner is most likely going to be at Maggianno's.
Since the events are all so central to Tysons, I was going to start weaving through the hotels in that area for a room block.

Do any of you have any recommendations or experiences with hotels in that area that you'd like to share?

We are specifically looking at that Marriott, Crown Plaza, Embassay Suites and the Ritz Carlton.

Thanks so much!!

Re: Tysons Corner Hotels

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We found the Fairview Park Marriott to be good to work with for room blocks, we used them for a block for our engagement party and will be using them again in the spring for a block for the bridal shower - I think the nightly rate was $79.  And they're very close to St. James location-wise.

Good Luck
  • Options
    scoettoscoetto member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had our room block at the Crowne Plaza in Tysons. They were great to work with! Also, for a cheaper option, we had guests stay at the Courtyard Marriott right next door. Those two hotels share the same parking lot, so logistics were really easy. I would highly recommend both hotels. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards