New York

Just Married Vendor Rec's

I just got married at Pratts Falls Park in Manlius on Saturday and so I thought I'd post some reviews of the people I worked with.

Pratts Falls - Camp brockway was under construction even though they promised me it would be finished. Don't book here - they're trying to sell it.

Dinosaur BBQ - They were great, but only book them if you really want them because they don't serve alcohol and they charge an arm and a leg for real plates if you want to class it up. (We ended up just buying fancy disposable plates from Wegmans and it worked out great.)

Brian Oddo (DJ) - He got people dancing, so we got a lot of compliments, but he didn't play any song when we were announced, and he also didn't have any of the songs that we'd wanted. We were supposed to have a generation dance and he just didn't do it. I wouldn't book him again.

Crystal Herry (Photography) - She was amazing. Book her. Book her now. Worth every penny.

Creative Florists - They seemed really old fashioned when I visited them, so I was nervous about our modern wedding, but they did a GREAT job and they were really affordable. I recommend them.

David's Bridal -worst customer service ever. I went there on a Tuesday at 11:30 and still had to wait a half an hour just to see someone about picking up something I'd already ordered. The people are nice, just understaffed.

Men's Warehouse - They were good. We returned a really dirty tux and a tie that had fallen apart and they didn't charge us any extra. Everything was ready on time.

Tony LaValle - Town of Salina Judge/Officiant - Very sweet ceremony. Short and simple. I recommend!

Re: Just Married Vendor Rec's

• lisainthecuselisainthecuse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  We got married in Manlius on Saturday too. 
  • C*MiaC*Mia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I have Crystal Herry also! She is fantastic... if you can't get her I have her associates Ryan & Laura they are fantastic. we did our engagement photos with them already!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards